Video: Clip Emerges of Jerry Jones Making Racially-Charged Joke

aria

Reaction score
No, I didn't read the entire 20 page thread about a tiny comment made by Jones.

But seriously, if anyone is actually offended by that you need to kys because you're part of the problem with society today.
Right on dude, I'd love to say some things about you and your family but I promise you would whine and cry like the little biatch u are.

aria

Reaction score
173792-Dont-Worry.gif
Sweet man, I want to hate you but this makes me want to love you more. That's hilarious, cheers!

Noryb

Reaction score
It's just annoying that there is a certain group of people that want to make everything about race. Some people are white, some people are black, some people are Hispanic, etc. Acknowledging those facts doesn't make you a racist.
First of all, who is this certain group of people you speak of and second of all, that didn't answer my question. Is this certain group of people you speak of the problem with today's society?

Noryb

Reaction score
I asked all my kids today (all are 1/2 black) if they weee offended by this? All laughed and said what, the word black? I asked all their friends today (most who are black) were they offended my this? They all laughed. We are a doomed society because we let the media tell us what is offensive !!! Can any black folks on here tell me if this offended you? I will not argue or debate you, if it did I apologize for him. I'm just wondering
Help me follow you here. So you asked your half black kids and their black friends if they were offended and they weren't, yet you blame the media for telling us what's offensive. If that was true, wouldn't they also have been offended or is the media telling us not to be offended?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
First of all, who is this certain group of people you speak of and second of all, that didn't answer my question. Is this certain group of people you speak of the problem with today's society?
It's just a group of people. You'll find them on the internet, college campuses, they finally quit protesting here in Saint Louis. They're everywhere. Could be your neighbor!

Secondly, they are part of the problem. The main problem with society is that it's full of people. No people, no problems.

And Aria, you can say whatever you like about me or my family in whatever terms you choose and I can guarantee I won't mind at all. You're some person on the internet I have absolutely no connection to so why would your words affect me at all? It should be the same thing with Jones.

Reactions: CWR

diefree666

Reaction score
Help me follow you here. So you asked your half black kids and their black friends if they were offended and they weren't, yet you blame the media for telling us what's offensive. If that was true, wouldn't they also have been offended or is the media telling us not to be offended?
the media wants ratings and clicks and has shown they are biased and dishonest. Only fools take what they say seriously any more about race.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Even the black guy in the video was laughing.
Even though I agree that this is a non story, and is not "racially charged" from what we can tell, this should not be the standard on if something is offensive or not.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
It’s not a good look for Jerry. Not sure how racist it is but it’s very borderline, and gives his critics more ammo to use against him.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
We have an owner who has been threatened by the league to have the franchise taken from him, who had video released of him saying something dumb that the media twisted into a racially insensitive joke, and we are defending him?

Are you kidding me??? If there ever was a potential gift from the football gods it would be making Jerry give up the team and people are going to bat for him?? It’s like this place is full of sado-masochists.

cds99

Reaction score
The only clip that needs to emerge is him beating Jason Garrett to near death and firing him.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Have you read the entire thread?

I'm not offended but it's already been explained twice why some people may be offended. On the other hand, I've asked at least three times why his "joke" is supposed to be funny and why it was necessary to mention that she was black and I have yet to reason an answer. Can you please explain it to me?

He was hinting that black girls are better in bed . Drunks , most of the time , are not funny .

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think the rest of the owners need to force Jerry to sell the team, but it has nothing to do with this comment.

I'd just like to see another Super Bowl before I die.