Cloudy 46 degrees in Buffalo 12/17/2023

JMech

Reaction score
No joke. The place is normally buried under 6 feet of snow this time of year.
The 6 feet of snow happens only rarely. I live 3 miles from the stadium so den't make this into another Antarctic.

dfense

Reaction score
Yep it really won't be bad for Buffalo in mid-December. You never know what to expect and it looks like the Cowboys dodged a bullet.
Too bad the Bills were given another gift yesterday. Otherwise, their stadium would be nothing but Dallas fans Sunday.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A bit premature but better than -5 with wind chills -20 :)
Thanks for posting. I am not a football purist at any level when it comes to weather negatively impacting team performance.

It is one thing for poor execution to short-circuit a play. It is another thing entirely when a good play gets wiped because of Mother Nature. "Tony Pollard sees daylight! One man to beat! He making a cut oh no he slipped! Six points negated by snow!."

/mini-rant

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yep it really won't be bad for Buffalo in mid-December. You never know what to expect and it looks like the Cowboys dodged a bullet.
However it is still another hurdle to clear for this team does not play well outdoors on grass and then you add in cold weather I think even we're gonna see some challenges for our wonderful kicker being in wind and cold having a heavy ball..... So yes it's still a challenge to not be indoors for this team...

It'll be nice if it's not sleeting and snowing that's a positive but this team even in sunny Miami and Arizona has problems on grass outdoors on the road.... So there's a lot of things this Cowboys have to clean up in this road stretch coming up because they are good teams all in playoff races but we have to overcome how we play on the road outdoors...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The 6 feet of snow happens only rarely. I live 3 miles from the stadium so den't make this into another Antarctic.
Right! I live in Rochester. People in Texas see one big storm on the news and think its a frequent occurrence. We'll get 6 inches maybe 5 or 6 times a winter

slick325

Reaction score
Fly in the heated Cowboys benches, pack all the warm gear needed, your big boy pants and get ready for a tough fight with a talented team clawing to make the playoffs.