Cloudy 46 degrees in Buffalo 12/17/2023

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Remember the Romo 5 interception game in that wind. That was like in October.

Reaction score
You can be sure the Bills wanted a blizzard and -5 degrees. That's how they maximize their home field.

That bring said, it will still be very tough to win there. They are desperate for a win and will play like it

Reaction score
Bills fans are just Steeler fans who cant afford the bus fare to Pittsburgh. Anyway, The Bills dont play well in the snow either. They dont run the ball well enough. Their defence has been a mess since Milano went out. They are not playing well. They are desperate though. Just a shame there will be no Diggs on Diggs crime though.
Actually, a ton of their fans come down from Toronto

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Dallas needs to win out and they win the division. Philly is reeling and they could easily drop a game or two.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
However it is still another hurdle to clear for this team does not play well outdoors on grass and then you add in cold weather I think even we're gonna see some challenges for our wonderful kicker being in wind and cold having a heavy ball..... So yes it's still a challenge to not be indoors for this team...

It'll be nice if it's not sleeting and snowing that's a positive but this team even in sunny Miami and Arizona has problems on grass outdoors on the road.... So there's a lot of things this Cowboys have to clean up in this road stretch coming up because they are good teams all in playoff races but we have to overcome how we play on the road outdoors...
The Buffalo Bills haven't had a grass field since 1972.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Let’s hope they bring the right clothes and cleats. I think the last time they went to the NorthEast (NE game) Dak said he brought the wrong cleats or gloves for the game. Didn’t think it was going to be rainy or cold that day

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
With that weather I’d pay good money for tickets to that game. It’s gonna be quite the atmosphere.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am going to be there for that game. Should be a great game. Gonna wear my white Pollard jersey, pretty good seats higher up but behind Cowboys bench. Any suggestions on Buffalo tailgating anyone might have would be appreciated.

LBPick

Reaction score
No there wasn't lol

More Cowboys fans than you'd expect to see this year, but certainly not whatever degree you're referring to.
15-20% at every Bills game are Canadians. 15% of Bills seasons ticket holders are Canadians. A good many are Cowboys fans…

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
15-20% at every Bills game are Canadians. 15% of Bills seasons ticket holders are Canadians. A good many are Cowboys fans…
Ok, a "good many" of 15% is a heck of a lot less than "more than half," which I originally responded to.

I doubt very much that there's a significant volume of Canadian Cowboys fan season ticket holders lol

GMO415

Reaction score
A bit premature but better than -5 with wind chills -20 :)
giphy.gif

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s been warm all month in upstate NY so far and Sunday looks to be more of the same….48 degrees expected at game time…..piece of cake…