Twitter: Clowney likely out of Cowboys price range

Rayman70

Reaction score
GRIFFEN is better, far more productive than Clowney. If his price comes down to Earth, I would do a 1 year deal.

JBS

Reaction score
GRIFFEN is better, far more productive than Clowney. If his price comes down to Earth, I would do a 1 year deal.

And what makes you think he's going to sign a cheap 1 year deal? You have the same mentality the fo has. Which is why we don't sign anyone

Rayman70

Reaction score
And what makes you think he's going to sign a cheap 1 year deal? You have the same mentality the fo has. Which is why we don't sign anyone
I do. I want smart deals , team friendly. I want to be able to sign everyone we can without breaking the cap on 1 or 2 guys. So far I like what we have done.We haven't done enough either. I think we need to sign one of 3 players in free agency: Everson Griffin, Pierre Desir(cb), or Logan Ryan. Any 1 of those 3 make the team much better now and offer flexibility when we draft.

JBS

Reaction score
I do. I want smart deals , team friendly. I want to be able to sign everyone we can without breaking the cap on 1 or 2 guys. So far I like what we have done.We haven't done enough either. I think we need to sign one of 3 players in free agency: Everson Griffin, Pierre Desir(cb), or Logan Ryan. Any 1 of those 3 make the team much better now and offer flexibility when we draft.

Yeah but none of those guys are signing deals that you or the FO are interested in signing...that's the problem

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yeah rather not pay him that money. He is another often injured and overrated player. Not worth 20mil a year. Best season is 9.5 sacks. Had 3 sacks last year. YEAH BIG PASS.

He is talented but not worth the gamble to me. Not at 20 mil a year.