Twitter: Clowney to sign with Titans

J12B

Reaction score
Glad he didn't go to the Saints
Glad he went Tenn vs the Saints.

I guess this frees up $$ for Kamara

I still don't see how the Saints can afford Kamara long term. They're cap situation is really bad next year. Even if Brees retired he will still count $22 million against the cap

Jipper

Reaction score
Not so fast...just read he hasn’t signed and want ten to seeeten the deal...per rotoworld

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Wow what a freaking steal of a deal for the Titans.

One of the best DEs in the league, both against the run and pass for $12M? With chance of getting comp pick next season?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. He's a bit overrated at this point. The only play anyone even remembers him for happened in college.
It's funny watching people try to invent ways to downplay a player's performance. This is a new one.

Since a player has had one of the most recognizable football plays in history, was #1 on SC Top 10 for a full year until they just decided to take it down, that's a bad thing since it was in college. While most players don't have that sort of play on their record, yet it's a bad thing lmao.

This forum always keeps me on my toes haha.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He has now officially signed with TENN after reports stated he was signing a 1-year/$12M deal.....he waited for New Orleans to get involved and forced TENN to raise their offer to a 1-year/$15M deal.......so in other words he is just about the money.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Uncle Junior is standing in his kitchen saying to himself “He Couldn’t Sell It” In regards to Sean Payton.

EST_1986

Reaction score
He has now officially signed with TENN after reports stated he was signing a 1-year/$12M deal.....he waited for New Orleans to get involved and forced TENN to raise their offer to a 1-year/$15M deal.......so in other words he is just about the money.
smart play

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's funny watching people try to invent ways to downplay a player's performance. This is a new one.

Since a player has had one of the most recognizable football plays in history, was #1 on SC Top 10 for a full year until they just decided to take it down, that's a bad thing since it was in college. While most players don't have that sort of play on their record, yet it's a bad thing lmao.

This forum always keeps me on my toes haha.

3 sacks last year.

Spin that.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
3 sacks last year.

Spin that.

Lol don't use sacks as your basis for scoutint edge rushers. That's elementary level thinking.

He was doubled amongst the league leaders, and was amongst the league leaders in pass rush win %

That along with being an elite run stopper.

Try spinning that.