Twitter: Clowney to sign with Titans

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol don't use sacks as your basis for scoutint edge rushers. That's elementary level thinking.

He was doubled amongst the league leaders, and was amongst the league leaders in pass rush win %

That along with being an elite run stopper.

Try spinning that.

Lol. Get better at your spin.

Sacks are the stat for edge rushers.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Why in the world, Tenn got rid of Jurrell Casey, I don’t know... He’s a really good player still.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lol. Get better at your spin.

Sacks are the stat for edge rushers.
Lol come up with better responses.
Better luck next time.

Sacks are to edge rushers, like INts are to DBs, the box score scouts only use it, and it really highlights a lack of football knowledge.

Occupying two offensive players with one down lineman in a good thing.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Didn't even try to spin it, no effort what so ever lol.

Just said "ahh yeah, I like one my surface level stat with no pretext, over your two more advanced stats."

We are better than this Cowboy fans

75boyz

Reaction score
Better luck next time.

Sacks are to edge rushers, like INts are to DBs, the box score scouts only use it, and it really highlights a lack of football knowledge.

It's the same as the DLaw Principle. Pay him 20 per and enjoy the 5 sacks. And the majority of snaps against Right Tackles. Seems justified...(Sarcasm On)

Last edited:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It's funny watching people try to invent ways to downplay a player's performance. This is a new one.

Since a player has had one of the most recognizable football plays in history, was #1 on SC Top 10 for a full year until they just decided to take it down, that's a bad thing since it was in college. While most players don't have that sort of play on their record, yet it's a bad thing lmao.

This forum always keeps me on my toes haha.
Yeah, I love it when people completely miss the point of a post and respond to it in such a way that exposes themselves

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Better luck next time.

It’s how and why they’re paid. It’s called finishing the job.

Your hero can’t. And that’s why he sat on the shelf forever.

Glad some other dumb team overpaid him not us.

You’re free to weep.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah, I love it when people completely miss the point of a post and respond to it in such a way that exposes themselves

I hear ya man. I use sarcasm a lot and sometimes when I check the responses I get literal feedback as if they missed my entire concept of sarcasm. As I just did in my previous post. So I guess I better spell it out from now on with "Sarcasm On" so as not to be too confusing with my text.

Go Cowboys

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It’s how and why they’re paid. It’s called finishing the job.

Your hero can’t. And that’s why he sat on the shelf forever.

Glad some other dumb team overpaid him not us.

You’re free to weep.

Lol he just signed for more than you'll ever make uou go weep about it, and 5x more than other players with 3 sacks last season, meaning the NFL teams know how you evaluate performance like your simpleton ways.

You lost already give it up.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol he just signed for more than you'll ever make uou go weep about it, and 5x more than other players with 3 sacks last season, meaning the NFL teams know how you evaluate performance like your simpleton ways.

Which changes absolutely nothing about the fact that he's never earned it and he's now on the 3rd team finding that out.

You lost already give it up.

I won the second some other team was stupid enough to overpay him and it wasn't the Cowboys.

But keep crying, it's a great look for you.

:laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He has now officially signed with TENN after reports stated he was signing a 1-year/$12M deal.....he waited for New Orleans to get involved and forced TENN to raise their offer to a 1-year/$15M deal.......so in other words he is just about the money.
Like 90% of the players in this league.

And in a capitalist nation to boot. How did this ever happen while our backs were turned?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
"Sacks are what get you paid"

As we are discussing a player who didn't rack up sacks last season and just got paid big bucks LMAOOOOOOO :laugh::lmao2::facepalm:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Sacks are what get you paid"

As we are discussing a player who didn't rack up sacks last season and just got paid big bucks LMAOOOOOOO :laugh::lmao2::facepalm:

Close to half of what he was thinking he was worth.

:lmao:

You keep crying about a player th Cowboys didn't want and didn't sign. Go Titans for you.

:laugh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yeah, anyone saying Clowney is not good or spewing the popular crap-on-others rhetoric (he's only known for one college play) needs to watch the Seattle at SF game from last season. That would require watching more than just Cowboys games, mind you. Clowney was a wrecker in that game that went far beyond the 1 sack on the stat sheet. If he did everything else he did in that game minus the sack for half the games out of a year and had no sacks at the end of the year I'd be more than happy with that. He's just never been able to stay healthy consistently, hence you see the hesitancy to lock him up long term. I get it.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah, anyone saying Clowney is not good or spewing the popular crap-on-others rhetoric (he's only known for one college play) needs to watch the Seattle at SF game from last season. That would require watching more than just Cowboys games, mind you. Clowney was a wrecker in that game that went far beyond the 1 sack on the stat sheet. If he did everything else he did in that game minus the sack for half the games out of a year and had no sacks at the end of the year I'd be more than happy with that. He's just never been able to stay healthy consistently, hence you see the hesitancy to lock him up long term. I get it.

To cowboyszone it's that killer 'Sean Lee Syndrome.'
A physical condition that consistently limits a really good and promising player.
Possibly even borderline HOF talent level player, to allow splashes of greatness over a several year career shared by an equally disappointing amount of time on the trainer's table.

It's a very frustratingly rare phenomena to which there is no cure.