Clues tell us to expect an offensive heavy draft

Flamma

Reaction score
Jerry did state he was 16th on their board, that doesn't seem like a reach taking him at 24. Several insiders had Tyler Smith as a 1st rd player, where others had completely different viewpoints. Several teams passed on Johnson from Florida State, even teams who needed pass rushers, something out there we aren't aware of. Could be character wise or even his medicals.

Could be. You could be right. I'm just looking at the Cowboys standard operation procedure. This is what they do. They rarely deviate from this in the last 6-7 years that I've been paying attention. It could be longer. Their offseason is handled as if they're amateurs afraid of making a mistake.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Could be. You could be right. I'm just looking at the Cowboys standard operation procedure. This is what they do. They rarely deviate from this in the last 6-7 years that I've been paying attention. It could be longer. Their offseason is handled as if they're amateurs afraid of making a mistake.
Let's see how the rest of the draft goes, before making final judgement. OL was clearly a huge priority need, where they may not be done just yet.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Hence why this team has wandered aimlessly for 25 years. They have clear needs on the defensive side of the ball but they are often overreactionary so they saw some offensive scuffles late last year and suddenly think they need to pepper the offense with all their prime picks.

They just really are a clueless lot. I have 25 years of proof to back that up.
you should love this pick.
not a wr.
and fills a clear need along our oline.