Clutch Prescott

black label

Reaction score
Thanks for being sensible. He played well and was, as you said, clutch. Others are so dug in they actually root for our team to lose. Odd behavior imo.

Why do you hate Dak?
Because he looks like a bad bust a hell of a lot

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Stop,stop,stop. Linehan isn't stopping Dak from running, again stop with the lazy narrative. They call plenty zone reads for Dak, defenses forces him to hand the ball off, or he makes the wrong reads. Other times Dak won't take off because he's always looking downfield. You saw that Sunday. Those are decisions Dak make. Dak isn't Wilson, Jackson, or Watson, he's not that type of athlete, he's not making moves and making guys miss, he's a straight line runner and is more prone to get banged up because of it.
Have to agree. Dak even said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that he didn't even realize until after the game that he hadn't run even one time. It's his choice to run when he has the opportunity.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Stop,stop,stop. Linehan isn't stopping Dak from running, again stop with the lazy narrative. They call plenty zone reads for Dak, defenses forces him to hand the ball off, or he makes the wrong reads. Other times Dak won't take off because he's always looking downfield. You saw that Sunday. Those are decisions Dak make. Dak isn't Wilson, Jackson, or Watson, he's not that type of athlete, he's not making moves and making guys miss, he's a straight line runner and is more prone to get banged up because of it.

Very well. Well, we shall see how they get on Saturday. I do hope that we're able to advance. We've got a bloody good squad. Happy New Year, dear boy.

Number1

Reaction score

Dre11

Reaction score
Very well. Well, we shall see how they get on Saturday. I do hope that we're able to advance. We've got a bloody good squad. Happy New Year, dear boy.

I get folks want more and more college type offenses, and some of it is good for the NFL, I'm a HS coach and a good amount of things Colleges use start there. I see some of it working in the NFL, but D coordinators are good in the NFL , they figure that stuff out quick.

Praxit

Reaction score
..get ready folks, we have Dallas football back. ;)...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I get folks want more and more college type offenses, and some of it is good for the NFL, I'm a HS coach and a good amount of things Colleges use start there. I see some of it working in the NFL, but D coordinators are good in the NFL , they figure that stuff out quick.

I'm not sure about the college-type offences. I just want what works best for Dak as long as he's the starter here.

Falco78

Reaction score
Why would I be bothered by you? I’m not the one that is doing the stalking... I take you in stride like the rest of the folk on here.
Are you two married? I do offer therapy, but might charge you guys extra....

Falco78

Reaction score
Have to agree. Dak even said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that he didn't even realize until after the game that he hadn't run even one time. It's his choice to run when he has the opportunity.
While I agree this is also something the coaching staff should be doing on the sideline "coaching"