Clutch Prescott

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
We'll see next week. Seattle has a good defense. I just hope dak can carry this confidence wise.

I think dak can make all the plays. He just holds the ball far to long on some plays. If his reads are there idk why he doesn't use his feet more. He's great at throwing on the run. I just feel at times he's trying to be the Tom Brady type pocket passer when in reality he should be more like Aaron Rodgers who uses his feet to make plays when nothings there.

Instead of "nothings open hold the ball". It should be "nothings open, i'm going to make plays outside the pocket"

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I don’t think Dak is clutch at all, but he was today. This is the first game in his career where he legitimately won the game at the end. No Zeke. No dink and dunk. No short pass taken 80 yards. Dak avoided the rush time and time again. Beasley was not really even open at the end... Dak created the play from nothing on the run. Well done.

Bigdog

Reaction score
There is no doubt he is clutch. He missed some wide open guys but did come through. Now let’s see what he does on the playoffs. I still would let him play out his rookie contract. He just needs to be more consistent.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I don’t think Dak is clutch at all, but he was today. This is the first game in his career where he legitimately won the game at the end. No Zeke. No dink and dunk. No short pass taken 80 yards. Dak avoided the rush time and time again. Beasley was not really even open at the end... Dak created the play from nothing on the run. Well done.

You're serious right? He's got 14 game winning drives in 3 seasons and you think he wasn't responsible for any of them? LOL, I mean seriously just LOL.

JBond

Reaction score
I'm glad he pulled it out in the end. Beasley balled out on the last TD. Still worried about the horrible throws. He missed two wide open TD's to Cooper.

Ducking...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Bahahahaahhaahhaahaha!!!

“Why didn’t Dak have a perfect 158.3 QB rating!?!? Why didn’t the offense score a TD on every single possession!?!? DAK SUCKS!!!!”

He needs to be perfect in the playoffs. We have Seattle next week Jr.