Clyde Edward's-Helaire

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Isn’t his rookie contract over? His price will now be out of happy meal range :muttley:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wouldn't surprise me, but he is garbage. Would have lower expectations than I did for Ronald Jones, and I didn't expect Jones to make the team

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I'd rather go Foreman and Hines combo at 2mil a piece. If your not going to spend in FA, you can't waste draft picks on the cheaper FA positions. LB and RB will have to be filled via FA. All the expensive positions like T, C, DT, WR will have to be filled in the draft.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bank on him coming to Dallas imo.

After a good first year he continually fell out of favor and completely out of the chiefs rotation. Former first round pick, super cheap, this would be a very Dallas signing
Does he have some type of injury? Right up Jerry's alley. :laugh:

exciter

Reaction score
Bank on him coming to Dallas imo.

After a good first year he continually fell out of favor and completely out of the chiefs rotation. Former first round pick, super cheap, this would be a very Dallas signing
That’s because he’s a walking injury!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We are making jokes but belive it or not Jerry was very high on this kid coming out the draft. As a matter of fact, he thought about trading up for him......seriously (lol).