Clyde Edward's-Helaire

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
This would be the James Washington of RB signings.
Bank on him coming to Dallas imo.

After a good first year he continually fell out of favor and completely out of the chiefs rotation. Former first round pick, super cheap, this would be a very Dallas signing

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
CEH couldn't thrive in an Andy Reid offense QB'ed by Mahomes. That's poor.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes! Cheap vet and hit the draft. Allen please!
LOL.

Yeah, a cheap, not so good FA TB and then let's reach for an unathletic TB.

Sounds like a recipe for success. Reminds me of the "WR by committee" approach post Dez that worked so well that the Cowboys had to overpay for Cooper because their WR play was so bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was the most unbelievable comment I’ve ever heard. How does a team with so many needs just sit and wait for agents to call?
I guess that way the Joneses feel like they have the upper hand??:huh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Bank on him coming to Dallas imo.

After a good first year he continually fell out of favor and completely out of the chiefs rotation. Former first round pick, super cheap, this would be a very Dallas signing
He sucks....

Rayman70

Reaction score
all the remaining backs have had injuries off and on. I might bank on Helaire because he's good between the tackles, a bit undervalued. Never had a great line in front of him in KC. If we can retool our line, Helaire might have a rebirth in Dallas.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

He has done far more than Washington ever did, but not enough to prove that he should be handed the starting job.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
He has done far more than Washington ever did, but not enough to prove that he should be handed the starting job.
I wouldn't say far more. Edwards-Helaire has 1,845 career rushing yards and 12 TDs. Washington has 1,629 career receiving yards and 11 TDs. They're in the same zip code.