CM: Dak Backup? Hundley or RG3? Robert Griffin III ‘Likes’ Idea of Cowboys Visit

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither of them.
At that point stick with Dak.

Wait until TC releases. They have 3 others QB's for camp arms, and GG can be the back up until someone else comes along.
Someone mentioned Gabbert, I would be ok with with him I guess. But not Hundley or Griffin.

NotForLong

Reaction score
so 4900 yards 30 tds to 11 ints and a qbr of 99.7 in 2019 wasn’t good enough for ya huh?

you do realize if you pair that level of qb play with most defenses out there you are in conference game consideration.

Dak can only control the offensive side of the ball and it has been long know and documented how poor our defense has played. He has room to get better but rg3 never had a follow up year even in the ballpark of what dak has done...fair to be critical but also give the guy credit where it’s due
I am not gonna discuss 2019 . . I did enough of that in 2019. . . I can't wait to hear the excuse for Dak this year

Jipper

Reaction score
I am not gonna discuss 2019 . . I did enough of that in 2019. . . I can't wait to hear the excuse for Dak this year

So let me make sure I understand you....

You critize dak and say he's only had one good year, his rookie year..

I point out that's incorrect and provide justification as to why your criticism is incorrect and even acknowledge that it’s fair to criticize him for parts of his career so far.

Then you now say you don't want to talk about the past anymore...

A bit hypocritical....you use the past when it fits your narrative but don't want to talk about it when it doesn't.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So let me make sure I understand you....

You critize dak and say he's only had one good year, his rookie year..

I point out that's incorrect and provide justification as to why your criticism is incorrect and even acknowledge that it’s fair to criticize him for parts of his career so far.

Then you now say you don't want to talk about the past anymore...

A bit hypocritical....you use the past when it fits your narrative but don't want to talk about it when it doesn't.

Embarrassing is the term I would use for it. Say something completely off-base and wrong and then ‘not want to talk about it’ when shown how wrong you were.

Jipper

Reaction score
Embarrassing is the term I would use for it. Say something completely off-base and wrong and then ‘not want to talk about it’ when shown how wrong you were.

I'm waiting for the "I am a stupid dak lover" come back

Jipper

Reaction score
RG3 = low character guy. no thanks.

is he? I don’t know much about him honestly but I thought he was solid for Washington for a few years...mind giving me some insight as to why the perception?

dfense

Reaction score
is he? I don’t know much about him honestly but I thought he was solid for Washington for a few years...mind giving me some insight as to why the perception?
Oh, I don't know, maybe dumping your pregnant wife for a blonde you've been doing on the side. Call me old fashioned.

Jipper

Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, maybe dumping your pregnant wife for a blonde you've been doing on the side. Call me old fashioned.

yeah that doesn’t sound good....I honestly just don’t know much about the guy

jrumann59

Reaction score
Sign me up for RG3 and Gabbert. I could see RG3 stepping in if need be and winning games. There isn’t much out there.
Nope, he was in an offense in Baltimore tailor made to his skills and he was average all the way around.

kskboys

Reaction score
Turn on the film when RG3 started last season. He’s awful
RGIII had one decent year. No, it was not a great year as he threw for only 3,200 yds and 20 TDs. That was 2012. And he's sucked ever since.

What in the world is anyone thinking to reason that we want him? Why, for bog's sake?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He had side chicks all over the place when he was a Commander. Does that count?