Coaching disaster in 2019

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
This is pretty alarming stuff if this was the case last year with our coaching staff under Garrett.......The more I hear about what was going on last year behind the scenes with the coaching staff, it's no wonder why this team finished 8-8.....And I completely agree with him about not paying running backs...

bewp7

Reaction score
if the cowboys have any real success under mccarthy i cant wait for more stories to come out about how bad that coaching staff really was so every cowboys fan under stands it. i bet there is enouh stories to write a book about their disfunction and ineptness!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jason Garrett wanted to keep things simple. He thought the guys would execute better if it was simple. Rumor has it that Garrett even told the defensive staff not to put install too many different coverages.

Keep it simple, we'll beat them with execution. = Don't blame the coaches! The players just didn't execute!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is pretty alarming stuff if this was the case last year with our coaching staff under Garrett.......The more I hear about what was going on last year behind the scenes with the coaching staff, it's no wonder why this team finished 8-8.....And I completely agree with him about not paying running backs...

last year? How about EVERY year Garrett has been here.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
As if all of us didn't already know that the entire coaching staff was horrendous
All? Uhh, no.

You can still witness them now. They are the butt hurt who chime in whenever dirt is shoveled on top of Garrett's grave. The same people who said for a decade that he was competent and at their most unabashed, the next Landry.

JBS

Reaction score
All? Uhh, no.

You can still witness them now. They are the butt hurt who chime in whenever dirt is shoveled on top of Garrett's grave. The same people who said for a decade that he was competent and at their most unabashed, the next Landry.

There are people that still support Garrett? Are you serious? I haven't seen any...granted, I haven't looked either