Coaching disaster in 2019

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is pretty alarming stuff if this was the case last year with our coaching staff under Garrett.......The more I hear about what was going on last year behind the scenes with the coaching staff, it's no wonder why this team finished 8-8.....And I completely agree with him about not paying running backs...

no, you don't understand its all Dak's fault. he was an average QB, who is nothing better than a back up and was playing starter for dallas. he couldn't beat any good teams.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Miss that.

Now, this going to sound weird but... Can't stop looking at your avatar... You know, in a manly sort of way... Umm, err

o_O
I bought a few of those masks. I took a picture with a white one wearing gold sunglasses and a Silver belly Stetson! I don't think you could handle that one!!!! Lol! Salud.

Dre11

Reaction score
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The number that counts is 8-8. Sure 3 W's is better than 3 L's, but the NFCE stunk. They were supposed to win those. There were other games they were supposed to win as well but they lost.

you're never suppose to win a game, that's ridiculous, any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Dre11

Reaction score
Quit cursing when you talk to me. If you don't agree with what I have to say, then just disagree.

What kind of person has to cuss to make their point?

who do you think you are, I say what I feel, if you don't like it, put me on ignore.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
you're never suppose to win a game, that's ridiculous, any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

What a convenient answer. So in your opinion no team is ever actually favored to win? LOL Obviously upsets occur at times, however good and talented teams are indeed generally favored to win over weak teams whether that fits your narrative or not.

Dre11

Reaction score
What a convenient answer. So in your opinion no team is ever actually favored to win? LOL Obviously upsets occur at times, however good and talented teams are indeed generally favored to win over weak teams whether that fits your narrative or not.

favored to win means nothing . all teams are talented and we were 8-8 so were we a good team? no. there's no sure wins.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
favored to win means nothing . all teams are talented and
we were 8-8 so were we a good team? no. there's no sure wins.

You FINALLY got something right. Congrats.

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
which meant there was no games we "SHOULD'VE WON"

You should've quit after getting 1 thing right. Now you got it wrong again. We lost some games we should've won. If you can't even admit that one simple truth, then we have no more to talk about.

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score
You should've quit after getting 1 thing right. Now you got it wrong again. We lost some games we should've won. If you can't admit that one simple fact, we have no more to talk about.

no you're wrong, there's no games you should win. it's what make record predictions dumb.