Coaching matters

TWOK11

Reaction score
We went from one of the worst scoring offenses last year to one of the best...

What changed you say?

Kellen Moore....

To be fair, we’ve added two pro bowl caliber offensive starters since the start of last season, Gallup is in his second year, Cobb is a big upgrade in the slot and Jarwin is coming into his own.

Kellen Moore has more toys than we had at the start of last season

glimmerman

Reaction score
I seriously cannot comprehend how anyone watched these two games and can't see the difference. It's not that we won, it's the extreme competence being displayed by Moore. This O is not even close to the same!!!
Today looked like a JG called game.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
People actually defended that trash play-calling.

Now we’re not nearly as predictable and we’re just getting some eeeeeeasy yards on teams.

People still defend garrett ., granted its only a couple ...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I seriously cannot comprehend how anyone watched these two games and can't see the difference. It's not that we won, it's the extreme competence being displayed by Moore. This O is not even close to the same!!!

I agree, I think on the last TD drive Dallas had we would have handed the ball off just trying to run the clock and end up punting it back to Wash. This time big play action for 15 yard gain to Witten and 1st down to keep the drive going. Dallas was not afraid to throw the ball

Flamma

Reaction score

What changed you say?

Kellen Moore....

A couple of things happened. Not only Moore, but we have legit WRs. Put the two together and Dak is having a field day. Our O-Line giving Dak time in the pocket. Look out. Oh I forgot, and Elliott.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Good QB coach. Good offensive coordinator.

Time to dump Rod sorry ***.

This is a weird one with Rod.

We’re not playing that good defensively but we’re not getting scored on.

D line needs to get better and I think we’ll be ok.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What changed you say?

Kellen Moore....
In all fairness, our offense wasn't that bad after we got Cooper. I was a coach for a long time, bit I am the first to say that good players are more important than good coaches. Now, when you have both, we can be special.