Coaching options?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Great option but not sure it’s possible to get harbaugh

You probably right but if he wins the national championship, he may give serious consideration to returning to NFL. Of course, money wouldn't be an issue with Jerry. One thing not getting enough attention is the number of huge contracts ( free agents) we're about to hand out over the next 2-3 years ( another reason IMO Garrett is likely done). Knowing out cheap Stephen is, I'm guessing they will likely do whatever it takes to get max value. Other words, whatever it takes to get a coach that can have this team in contention every year ( disciplinary ).

Just for fun, let me throw another name out ( neighbor threw this at me a couple nights ago ): Tom Coughlin (lol), I know it sounds crazy but when the Giants fired him, it was no secret he wanted to continue coaching.

conner01

Reaction score
You probably right but if he wins the national championship, he may give serious consideration to returning to NFL. Of course, money wouldn't be an issue with Jerry. One thing not getting enough attention is the number of huge contracts ( free agents) we're about to hand out over the next 2-3 years ( another reason IMO Garrett is likely done). Knowing out cheap Stephen is, I'm guessing they will likely do whatever it takes to get max value. Other words, whatever it takes to get a coach that can have this team in contention every year ( disciplinary ).

Just for fun, let me throw another name out ( neighbor threw this at me a couple nights ago ): Tom Coughlin (lol), I know it sounds crazy but when the Giants fired him, it was no secret he wanted to continue coaching.
I know many here hated him but when Andy Reid left I wanted him
I don’t care who they hire as long as they can win
I’d like a vet coach and a young, innovative OC
I always liked jack del rio

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I know many here hated him but when Andy Reid left I wanted him
I don’t care who they hire as long as they can win
I’d like a vet coach and a young, innovative OC
I always liked jack del rio

No question he would be a top 3 candidate IMO. Vet heading coaching experience and former Cowboy player. Not to mention he's the one coach Jerry called before trading for Cooper.