News: Cole Beasley going to Tampa

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will see how much he has left. But his skillset should be perfect with Brady. I think having someone to play in the slot will make that defense even more dangerous. It appears without Gronk, they need someone to stress the defense inside.

Yep, if he still got his legs, he's going to help that offense tremendously.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm amazed that nfl teams that want to win go out and sign for depth. The Cowboys don't do that. " We like our guys".
Depth or desperation, its the latter homie. you realize The Bucs have a need at wideout after injuries to their wideout corps, coupled with Mike Evans' one-game suspension, left them shorthanded. Chris Godwin is dealing with a hamstring injury. Julio Jones didn't play in Week 2 due to a knee injury.

might want to keep up if it were for depth only, they would have signed him BEFORE the season not after. they lost 3 players at the position. Thats exactly what we doe. NEXT narrative needs to be shut down??.. we have Gallup and wash coming back.. we have a Beasly in Turpin and or pollard from the slot if Moore would use them properly.

stinkface

Reaction score
"If he was that good why was he on the street for two weeks" Aka Micky S.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Good for him. I wonder if he’ll be able to stop saying monumentally dumb stuff on the internet every single day.

nobody

Reaction score
Why? Because he was “selfish” about his health choices?

I was talking about his attitude and mouth before and after he left the team. I had no idea until today about the other part.

Toro9

Reaction score
Brady looking... Welker... No, it's the Dallas Salsa King himself

Tussinman

Reaction score
No, but we get them on Monday night when we play the Giants. :grin:
200w.gif

Its just been one game and Julio Jones is already missing games .. .
Same with Chris Godwin, he didn't play against the Saints either. Mike Evans isn't exactly Mr Healthy as well (he's had stints in each of the last 3 seasons where he plays injured and is basically a decoy).

plymkr

Reaction score
Whos wife isnt cuckoo? My father told me all women are crazy its just a matter of degrees
Lol. I remember I broke up with a toxic girlfriend a couple years ago and was upset. I was talking to one of my best friends, who is a married female lesbian, and I told her, "I just want to find someone that isn't crazy". She grabbed my hand, looked me dead in the eye and said in a very serious, matter of fact tone, "we're all crazy".

To this day me, her and her wife still laugh at that conversation.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Tampa just got better. We do nothing when it comes to this organization moving forward.