Twitter: Cole Beasley Released

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Decent option for #3 receiver but he probably burned that bridge when he left for Buffalo and talked crap on us.
I don’t care about the bad talk about the Cowboys. He was mostly speaking the truth about this organization. I wouldn’t sign him because he wouldn’t be that good here. He’s a role player at best and his role is not what we need.

Gaede

Reaction score
He's a dummy, not against it though. Feel like we need a bigger guy for the peremiter though

Motorola

Reaction score
I wanna sign him, but my gut says hes done. I think he retires. He's actually been good for a while. I think its time. Hes like 35.
Turns 33 in late April.
But from outward appearances, he seems like a guy that can move on from professional football with no problems or regrets. From a UDFA who almost gave up during his rookie training camp to a decade in the league - he just might walk away now.

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
We need a WR3 that can do exactly what Beasley USED to be able to do.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure he lit the bridge on fire behind him here.

stinkface

Reaction score
Turns 33 in late April.
But from outward appearances, he seems like a guy that can move on from professional football with no problems or regrets. From a UDFA who almost gave up during his rookie training camp to a decade in the league - he just might walk away now.

He has had a good career and made a good bit of money. He could be done.