Twitter: Cole Beasley Released

Mannix

Reaction score
I always liked The Squirrel...you really want Noah Brown getting minutes???

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was a bigger part of their offense. Listed as a starter for 8-10 games per season during the Buffalo stint while as a Cowboy it was between 0 and 6 per season, for example.
For a guy who has avg 38 yards a game in his entire career, he sure has made a lot Cowboys and maybe bills fans too overvalue him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Packers will be calling Beasley ... even with Randall Cobb already there ?

:huh:

Motorola

Reaction score
For a guy who has avg 38 yards a game in his entire career, he sure has made a lot Cowboys and maybe bills fans too overvalue him.
To be fair, Beasley averaged 53 yards per game his three seasons in Buffalo - a nearly 2/3 increase over his average with Dallas.
Also, Beasley's football narrative appealed to both fanbases - undersized guy from a smaller program, who was not drafted = "the underdog" who beat the odds and made it.
A decade in the league...and he could probably get in a couple more seasons before calling it quits.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I like the Bease, but he done in Dallas.

I don't like him and hopefully he's done cuz we don't need any undersized, slow slot dudes. Hopefully Moore is smart enough to use Pollard in the slot as he's a real matchup nightmare. Love me some Pollard. If Pollard is a Bentley, Bease is a Pinto.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't like him and hopefully he's done cuz we don't need any undersized, slow slot dudes. Hopefully Moore is smart enough to use Pollard in the slot as he's a real matchup nightmare. Love me some Pollard. If Pollard is a Bentley, Bease is a Pinto.
Kellen has shown he doesn't know what to with Pollard, and no one has for Dallas since he was drafted. No worries about Bease in Dallas.

dogberry

Reaction score
Cole burned his bridges with Linehan, or the Carolina receiver criticized Linehan? Both?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless they are willing to use CD on the outside then any of the good available slot receivers are not a fit here.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He makes a lot of catches out of the slot.

we could use a player like that.

im sure Dallas and his agent will talk.

a 1 yr deal is reasonable.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He was way better in Buffalo. In his 7 yrs in Big D, he avg less than 35 yards per game. He had some good moments but he was never that great here.

He was great. His Buffalo career demonstrates just how inept the coaching was when he was here. In Buffalo he had an organization who got him involved in more than just hot reads & check down routes. Ie, they utilized his talents.