Cole Beasley talking (again)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But aren't the majority complaining of those calling Beasley a turd in full possession of the truth? Like, years ago?

Many knew, but they continued to be told by others that they didn't know what they were talking about. This is conformation that they were right. And I'm glad that the self-professed know-it-alls are getting the truth shoved in their faces.

That's like you working for a business owner. They decide to let you go. Then, well after that happens you blast them on Twitter. Repeatedly, lol.
He's not addressing anything new. Or anything anyone here didn't already know. The first time he tweeted his bitterness was fine, I guess. Over and over is weird.

Oh that's not true. You can search in this thread and still find people who are unable to admit that there was a problem. Or the fact that they themselves tried to deny it. Don't count yourself among them by attacking Beasley for telling the truth.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Many knew, but they continued to be told by others that they didn't know what they were talking about. This is conformation that they were right. And I'm glad that the self-professed know-it-alls are getting the truth shoved in their faces.

Oh that's not true. You can search in this thread and still find people who are unable to admit that there was a problem. Or the fact that they themselves tried to deny it. Don't count yourself among them by attacking Beasley for telling the truth.
Lmao, "attacking." Have a good one.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What do you consider it? Praise?
Not attacking. That's a touch of exaggeration.
Let's see, I posted he's being honest, isn't telling us what we didn't already know and I prefer a more humble professional who doesn't whine on social media repeatedly. I would have respected his opinion if he said something to the source of his issues, not everyone BUT them.
If you consider that attacking than that's your deal. Erroneous.

"Poor Cole is being attacked!."

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not attacking. That's a touch of exaggeration.

It’s you shooting the messenger. As I have repeatedly pointed out. You just can’t bring yourself to admit what’s abundantly clear.

Let's see, I posted he's being honest, isn't telling us what we didn't already know and I prefer a more humble professional who doesn't whine on social media repeatedly. I would have respected his opinion if he said something to the source of his issues, not everyone BUT them.
If you consider that attacking than that's your deal. Erroneous.

"Poor Cole is being attacked!."

What is calling his comments “whining”? Since you clearly don’t know, it’s attacking him.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don't remember ever seeing this guy on the field.

He must not have been tall enough.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Are you comparing Beasley saying he's happier in Buffalo to Dak having off the field problems? Really, kid?

If Beasley causes a neighbor to get stitches due to irresponsibility on his part, I'll be the first to criticize him.

Also, actually address what is being said in my post instead of attempting to make this a Dak debate which is derailing this threas

Yes or no: Did this board say the offense was too predictable? (who got fired?)

Yes or no: Do many on this board consider Jerry being less about football and more about the money?

You can't have a large majority of this board saying this crap and then getting made when a player confirms it. It doesn't make sense. LOL
Why hello, most overbearing guy here.
Have you changed hearts and minds yet?
No?
Got anybody to say they're slugs before you?
No?

Huh...

Keep trying homie!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Cole Beasley expects to get more opportunities in Buffalo
Posted by Charean Williams on June 10, 2019, 4:40 PM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...expects-to-get-more-opportunities-in-buffalo/

For seven seasons, Cole Beasley was beloved in Dallas. He grew up in a suburb north of Dallas, played at SMU and became a big part of the Cowboys offense despite being only 5 foot 8 and going undrafted.

Now, though, he is the enemy.

Unafraid to speak his mind on social media or in interviews, Beasley has rubbed Cowboys Nation the wrong way since he signed a four-year, $29 million deal with the Bills. Dallas offered Beasley a contract but didn’t value the position as much as the Bills did, with the Cowboys instead signing free agent Randall Cobb to a one-year, $5 million deal
Who?