Cole Beasley, yay or nay

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Tolbert ain't ready, maybe Rush hurt him a bit Saturday, or maybe we are expecting too much, too fast. Either way, I have more confidence in Houston up to this point but that's not saying much about our readiness for game one. I would feel a lot better about this room with an additional vet and I'm sure Cole or any vet wants some assurance of being on the roster/team for more than a few games. Get it done Stephen, if not Cole, then Fuller ......

Turpin is the solution.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Pretty sure Beasley would have no interest in coming back to a team that disrespected him.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I’d develop the young guys Tolbert/Houston/Fehoko. Maybe bring in an udfa, but Gallup and Washington should be back. Brown is your Vet, but that is entirely too many WRs. Shultz and the rookie TE will likely get a lot of work along with the RBs. A lot if teams only have one true #1. I wouldn’t panic and bring in a progress stopper. I would rather showcase Brown and some of the WRs they have, try to pull off a trade for a 6th or 7th next year based on preseason play.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Tolbert ain't ready, maybe Rush hurt him a bit Saturday, or maybe we are expecting too much, too fast. Either way, I have more confidence in Houston up to this point but that's not saying much about our readiness for game one. I would feel a lot better about this room with an additional vet and I'm sure Cole or any vet wants some assurance of being on the roster/team for more than a few games. Get it done Stephen, if not Cole, then Fuller ......

Helllll no, Beaz is old and wore out plus he's a distraction with his anti vax moronic takes

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why stop now it's rather amusing watching you get so emotional over nothing

Cedric Wilson flat out throws a great ball and is a versatile player that could have been utilized in many different ways if we had decided to keep him.
I think that's the player we'll miss most this season.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'd bring him back. We're never going to be a 'super bowl' ready team when we never do anything in free agency and every year the focus is on 'developing young guys'. You won't ever win a superbowl with a draft only strategy.