Colin Cowherd: Dallas will finish 8-8

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
8-8 sounds about right

Tough Schedule

Barely an off-season for the new coaches to implement their system

Bum at qb (unless Dalton takes over)

I agree 8-8. All but Eagles have new coach in NFC East, so they have leg up, especially this year with no offseason programs

Blake

Reaction score
People take cowturd seriously? To quote Bill Burr: "We get it, you've got a big desk".

Silly

Reaction score
I think ESPN has killed sports on tv. I really miss the wide world of sports broadcast. Would it not be fun to watch a horse race, a boxing match, and then finish the night up with some cliff diving? 8&8 is an insult to cowboy fans. Big mike will make sure dallas plays better than that.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cowherd is a total Eagles Stan. For some reason he thinks Wentz is one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the NFC and vastly superior to Dak. It’s funny how he never talks about the coaching change with MM. The reality is we were 8-8 last year because of coaching and special teams. We will be better at both next season.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
m

This dude claims we lost so many players: we lost Cobb, even though we got Ceedee to fill that spot. We got Diggs to fill in for Byron, even though he may not be as good as Byron was immediately. I understand being a little concerned on DE, but we got some good FA’s as well. Our secondary should be covered for the most part. Offense looks great. New coaching staff. But he has Philly winning the division at 10-6 :facepalm:. Tell me, what does Philly have that we don’t? And what holes did Philly fill in free agency and in the draft besides the backup QB position? What a joke :lmao2:.

I gotta say though, I like it better when Dallas is underestimated. They do best when they are underestimated. These analyst can keep it up.

The Herd being a troll to get the clicks.

iamliko22

Reaction score
m

This dude claims we lost so many players: we lost Cobb, even though we got Ceedee to fill that spot. We got Diggs to fill in for Byron, even though he may not be as good as Byron was immediately. I understand being a little concerned on DE, but we got some good FA’s as well. Our secondary should be covered for the most part. Offense looks great. New coaching staff. But he has Philly winning the division at 10-6 :facepalm:. Tell me, what does Philly have that we don’t? And what holes did Philly fill in free agency and in the draft besides the backup QB position? What a joke :lmao2:.

I gotta say though, I like it better when Dallas is underestimated. They do best when they are underestimated. These analyst can keep it up.

I feel exactly the same.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think ESPN has killed sports on tv. I really miss the wide world of sports broadcast. Would it not be fun to watch a horse race, a boxing match, and then finish the night up with some cliff diving? 8&8 is an insult to cowboy fans. Big mike will make sure dallas plays better than that.
I wouldn't mind seeing a motorcyclist jump over a helicopter flying low in the air. Big Mike is doing a great job thus far, I'm hopeful.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a motorcyclist jump over a helicopter flying low in the air. Big Mike is doing a great job thus far, I'm hopeful.
There’s just cause to be hopeful . We’ve added talent and new coaching. Ive never bought into predicting seasons or buying into the hype.

I’m not close enough to the situation to have a feel for it. But I do listen to beat writers , analyst and experts closer to the situation but not talking heads spinning click bait like a troll.

Ultimately the job will be measured in January.

817Gill

Reaction score
m

He’s brought up Jeff Heath as a key loss before too, for some reason he thinks we’ve had some mass exodus of talent and brought in no one. I’m usually in agreeance with Colin but he’s so wrong about us. He’ll have us in his “Where Colin was right/Where Colin was wrong” segment in no time.