Colin Cowherd: Dallas will finish 8-8

817Gill

Reaction score
Oh so you are just willingly being ignorant...Cool

Let me know next time so I dont have to waste my time
https://www.si.com/.amp-cowboys/nfl...in-2020-the-third-easiest-schedule-in-the-nfl

https://www.sportscasting.com/do-the-cowboys-really-have-1-of-the-easiest-2020-nfl-schedules/

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...e-it-easiest-patriots-face-roughest-ride/amp/

Most publications have us with an easy schedule. Strength of schedule changes every year so it won’t matter but no we don’t have an analytically hard schedule according to most.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Just watch. If we start the season hot, he will say how much he has always loved us.
He always does. I hate it. I refuse to listen to this guy.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I know we are all excited and hopeful with the draft but until proven differently there are legitimate concerns on the defense.

TE is a question mark.

Lamb is an exciting prospect but just how much the rookie impacts the offense in year #1 is another question mark.

Hopefully special teams takes a big leap forward but until it happens it's just another question mark.

8-8 could easily happen.

fredp22

Reaction score
10-6 or higher. coaching makes a big difference and we upgraded from one of the worst HC's in the game. Garrett needed 22 all-stars to make the playoffs-MM wont. He'll know how to work with his strengths, how to attack his opponents weaknesses, and make adjustments during the game. I think we win 10-11.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
He got carried, he'll get lucky at times and the team will put him on their back.

That's funny. This year we are 8-8, with the best offense in football, but the worst special teams and a crappy defense.
WHO carried who? So weird.

Plus, you said with Dak we will be between 7-9 and 9-7, you did not qualify it, did you?
Do you know what that means? You were wrong. Like most Dak-haters.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
At this point no one knows they have to fill up the air with something and if there is nothing invent some

Whyjerry

Reaction score
m

This dude claims we lost so many players: we lost Cobb, even though we got Ceedee to fill that spot. We got Diggs to fill in for Byron, even though he may not be as good as Byron was immediately. I understand being a little concerned on DE, but we got some good FA’s as well. Our secondary should be covered for the most part. Offense looks great. New coaching staff. But he has Philly winning the division at 10-6 :facepalm:. Tell me, what does Philly have that we don’t? And what holes did Philly fill in free agency and in the draft besides the backup QB position? What a joke :lmao2:.

I gotta say though, I like it better when Dallas is underestimated. They do best when they are underestimated. These analyst can keep it up.

I usually like Colin. He is wrong here. This has been a good offseason. Look at the DL - massive improvement there.

CapnB

Reaction score
Stop listening to these people who know less than me and you.Its not healthy

Darkhound

Reaction score
Well... I DONT like what he says.. but he is accurate most of the time

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
m

This dude claims we lost so many players: we lost Cobb, even though we got Ceedee to fill that spot. We got Diggs to fill in for Byron, even though he may not be as good as Byron was immediately. I understand being a little concerned on DE, but we got some good FA’s as well. Our secondary should be covered for the most part. Offense looks great. New coaching staff. But he has Philly winning the division at 10-6 :facepalm:. Tell me, what does Philly have that we don’t? And what holes did Philly fill in free agency and in the draft besides the backup QB position? What a joke :lmao2:.

I gotta say though, I like it better when Dallas is underestimated. They do best when they are underestimated. These analyst can keep it up.

8-8 is the new normal for us.
It is our comfort zone.