Colin Cowherd: Dallas will finish 8-8

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s hard to look at our team and not think about it coached with Garrett..

If we were a Garrett coached team I think our record is 9-7.

Hopefully McCarthy comes in and gets us to 11-5.

Here why I can appreciate a lot your posts. You don't let your issues with Dak cloud general football logic. How anyone can look at this team and say we are not a better team from last year is odd.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Why would anyone be insulted at the prognostication that we might finish 8-8. The team has underacheived when one looks at the talent. Many mediots have said that Dallas has an elite amount of talent yet we find ourselves continually disappointed in how the team plays. I for one had been given to the adage" Show me " I still hold that stance.
I grew tired of the yearly high expectations and then the let down.
Having said this, that was under Garrett and I now find myself naively wanting to fanboy out , and think YEEEAAAYY we had a great draft and we had a good FA we are soooo good. But I am wary still.

Hopefully the coaching change will allow the production to meet the talent. Show me!!

Cautiously optimistic

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The Herd has had a problem with the Cowboys for a long time. He's like Bayless when he got fired from the Fort Worth Star Telegram.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Predicting an 8-8 season is an admission that you dont really know anything about the team. Predicting average is easy.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Well. The wager has been laid down. If Dak has a season like last year and we make the playoffs. They need to change their avatar to Dak and a signature signifying Dak is our franchises best hope. If I’m wrong. They choose my avatar and what I write in my signature. I thought it was fair.
I guess they only believe it to get attention on this site. No one seems willing to put their money where their mouth is.
They won’t name themselves for obvious reasons.

Can anyone name these guys so they can get the credit they deserve? There’s only like 8 of them, right?

Creeper

Reaction score
Who cares what Cowherd says? He is wrong all the time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"I don't care what (insert TV guy here) says! That's why I'm complaining about it and calling him an idiot."

e077e37b5104f8176ec37f4edd003a29.jpg

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Third easiest schedule......
Bum at QB...unless Dalton comes in lol. Imagine being this clueless lol.
“Third easiest schedule”

Imagine being that much of a casual that cant understand that last year’s records mean nothing

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
m

This dude claims we lost so many players: we lost Cobb, even though we got Ceedee to fill that spot. We got Diggs to fill in for Byron, even though he may not be as good as Byron was immediately. I understand being a little concerned on DE, but we got some good FA’s as well. Our secondary should be covered for the most part. Offense looks great. New coaching staff. But he has Philly winning the division at 10-6 :facepalm:. Tell me, what does Philly have that we don’t? And what holes did Philly fill in free agency and in the draft besides the backup QB position? What a joke :lmao2:.

I gotta say though, I like it better when Dallas is underestimated. They do best when they are underestimated. These analyst can keep it up.

Everyone needs to make sure he gets this served back to him when the season is here. Far too often, he says stuff like this and then drops it like it's hot and tries to forget about it later.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
“Third easiest schedule”

Imagine being that much of a casual that cant understand that last year’s records mean nothing
Imagine thinking 3rd easiest schedule means "toughest schedule".

Alright so I gotta hear this.....if you have the hardest schedule in the league........what does that amount to? A easy schedule in your eyes lol?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone needs to make sure he gets this served back to him when the season is here. Far too often, he says stuff like this and then drops it like it's hot and tries to forget about it later.
I don't even pay him any mind. Last season I literally seen him go from Cowboys suck to Cowboys are in the Super Bowl to they suck week to week. That whole station is a joke. Some of those shows had potential but it really gets worse as the day goes from Cowherd to Whitlock.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't even pay him any mind. Last season I literally seen him go from Cowboys suck to Cowboys are in the Super Bowl to they suck week to week. That whole station is a joke. Some of those shows had potential but it really gets worse as the day goes from Cowherd to Whitlock.

He needs to be accountable for what he says from one day to the next and he clearly counts on people having short memories and short attention spans.

Eventually, he becomes the boy who cried wolf where you give no value or merit to anything he says one way or the other and it's just noise.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Imagine thinking 3rd easiest schedule means "toughest schedule".

Alright so I gotta hear this.....if you have the hardest schedule in the league........what does that amount to? A easy schedule in your eyes lol?
Fool what?

Like I said, imagine looking at the schedule and saying “next season should be a cakewalk...Go Cowboys bro!”, based off last year’s results

You homers have 0 shame

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He needs to be accountable for what he says from one day to the next and he clearly counts on people having short memories and short attention spans.

Eventually, he becomes the boy who cried wolf where you give no value or merit to anything he says one way or the other and it's just noise.
You know I would think that. You would think this would happen but it doesn't seem to be the case. He's never held accountable. I never understood why. I thought maybe thought he was a quack and didn't take him seriously anyway but he definitely deserves to be taken to task.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He has consistently hated on the Cowboys for three years now. In his weekly 5 game NFL bets he picks against the Cowboys every time. Different sport but he hates Giannis and the Bucks as well. He loves the Celtics and picks them to beat the Bucks every time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know I would think that. You would think this would happen but it doesn't seem to be the case. He's never held accountable. I never understood why. I thought maybe thought he was a quack and didn't take him seriously anyway but he definitely deserves to be taken to task.

The tactic sadly seems to have worked for him as he's managed to make himself a good career and a lot of money out of it.

Bad behavior rewarded yet again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fool what?

Like I said, imagine looking at the schedule and saying “next season should be a cakewalk...Go Cowboys bro!”, based off last year’s results

You homers have 0 shame
I never said such a thing so I don't know who you are quoting. You said they have a tough schedule. When they don't. That doesn't mean they will go 16-0 genius. They had a easy schedule last year and went 8-8. You are trying to back peddle and use extremes to cover up you making a mistake. You screwed up. And then you say Dak is a garbage QB but Dalton is a savior.

When people say we have dumb fans y'all want to argue but this just isn't a smart post. Sorry. I wasn't going to say anything but this type of stuff needs to be taken to task. You are better than this or at least I thought you were.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has consistently hated on the Cowboys for three years now. In his weekly 5 game NFL bets he picks against the Cowboys every time. Different sport but he hates Giannis and the Bucks as well. He loves the Celtics and picks them to beat the Bucks every time.

That's just the thing with him. he's not consistent about anything. Six months from now, he'll love the Cowboys and be all over them.