Colin. There is something wrong with this offense

Lutonio

Reaction score
Blaming the Jones family doesn’t work here. The truth is they have built a disgusting amount of talent on the offensive side of the ball. The offensive line injuries and retirements are huge, but there is enough there that they should look better than they have for the last three years.

It’s a combination of coach, coordinator, and QB. Big Mac has work to do, and the pandemic really sunk what we should expect this year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Blaming the Jones family doesn’t work here. The truth is they have built a disgusting amount of talent on the offensive side of the ball. The offensive line injuries and retirements are huge, but there is enough there that they should look better than they have for the last three years.

It’s a combination of coach, coordinator, and QB. Big Mac has work to do, and the pandemic really sunk what we should expect this year.

Excellent and original perspective. Not just another joining in with the crowd opinion whether pro or anti #4.
So...good to read something different finally.
Great job.

Go Cowboys

J_Allen

Reaction score
Its funny when he got paid 500k I didn't hear you guys saying he should get more...now he wants 40 million and its I can't wait to see his last game. I'm just curious why do you guys even root for the Cowboys? Is it your love affair of Jerry? What is keeping you guys here?

So since he played for 500,000 he is owed 40 million a year?

Why do you watch? Is it your love affair with Dak? I hate to break it to you but he's not that good. And neither is your logic.

Beaker42

Reaction score
QB sucks....O-line can't block....yet it's Kellen Moore 's fault...Got it. :popcorn:
If our Uh-Oh line can’t pass block then we should’ve been calling plays like the Rams were. Our OC’s have sucked for the last 7-8 years.

Swagger

Reaction score
Its funny when he got paid 500k I didn't hear you guys saying he should get more...now he wants 40 million and its I can't wait to see his last game. I'm just curious why do you guys even root for the Cowboys? Is it your love affair of Jerry? What is keeping you guys here?
Why would anyone want to pay any player more money than they need to when there's a salary cap in place? Paying guys more = weaker roster. Ride the wave for as long as you can.

bigE79

Reaction score
Well, he completely sucked when Zeke was on a six game suspension, and before that he was on pace for having the most INTs returned, ending at 4 like halfway through the season and he absolutely blew chunks when Cooper wasn’t here, so there is that...
Doesn't he own the amount of games without a TD record also.

Swagger

Reaction score
It's ruthless but I would think the same of at least 80% maybe even around 90% of the quarterbacks in the league. I want to win not make friends - I have enough of those.

Other than Wilson, Mahomes and Rodgers I wouldn't pay any other QB big bucks. Not Watson and not even Jackson because after 4-5 years the chances are the way he plays his body will be wrecked so just ride him during his rookie contract...if he's still going strong in year 4/5 then add him to the aforementioned list of three. Same rules apply to Kyler Murrey.

People seem to think there's some other random hate campaign against Prescott. Guess what...there isn't!

I have said this time and time again that Belichick would have adopted the above policy years ago but for Tom Brady landing in his lap. Tom was great and due to his unique situation largely took a hair cut on salary. So as soon as Brady is pushed out (didn't want to pay him €50 million over two years at 90 years old) he brings in former MVP Cam Newton for chicken feed. Next to nothing. Belichick will not pay any QB $40 million in the future. Just watch at how he plays around it. Why? He wants to win. He's a winner. Nothing personal, purely business.

Believe it or not rookie quarterbacks come through every season and play to an acceptable and competent level for teams to win.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I've been a passionate Cowboys fan for 50 years. But, I'm concerned that a culture of non-performance is setting in. The team, staff, and ownership doesn't seem upset enough over losses.

My enthusiasm is at an all-time low. It's obvious they really don't care about winning. It's just a business for them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to pay any player more money than they need to when there's a salary cap in place? Paying guys more = weaker roster. Ride the wave for as long as you can.
Well that’s fine and all but if you wanted to be cheap should’ve did it with Jaylon, Lawrence and Zeke. So yeah I really don’t want to hear about why would we want to pay more...that’s just what it is.