Twitter: Colin: "We have a trend here with Dak"

khiladi

Reaction score
I believe that next year could be a bad year from Dak.

After that Denver game when teams realized that all they needed to do was focus on the run, don't blitz, disguise a little, and make Dak think more he was never the same QB. Week in and week out he could not figure out what to do. He clearly looked confused, flustered, scared, and downright bad.

Next year will just be a continuation of that. The blueprint is out and he doesn't have a dominate run game to bail him out now. If he can't figure things out after 6 years of being a starter then he's never going too.

Let’s not give this QB that much credit. They didn’t just find the blueprint. It’s just that the RG and OL were so good, they were forced to play those looks. Back then, could just check into zone and we’d still get yardage putting us in third and manageable. But then they realized it was no longer what it used to be, so they could play more in the manner you mentioned.

GINeric

Reaction score
There it is.

We only follow people who say stuff we already believe.

Everyone else is stupid.

Well I said that I trust MY own eyes, so either you conveniently left that part out or you don't correctly read posts as they are written.

There are some stupid people here, but I didn't say everyone who disagree with me is stupid. I trust the opinion of HOFers because they have excelled at the highest levels of football.

If you have a HOFer say a player is top 10. Then you have someone who has never played football outside of pop Warner and a few games of Madden, say the same player is below average.....

Which person's opinion carries more credibility??

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I said that I trust MY own eyes, so either you conveniently left that part out or you don't correctly read posts as they are written.

There are some stupid people here, but I didn't say everyone who disagree with me is stupid. I trust the opinion of HOFers because they have excelled at the highest levels of football.

If you have a HOFer say a player is top 10. Then you have someone who has never played football outside of pop Warner and a few games of Madden, say the same player is below average.....

Which person's opinion carries more credibility??
I read it just fine why do you assume bs? Do I need to comment on every aspect every single word of your comment?
No....I chose to have some focus.

At least we can agree it's about opinions....if only we could stop insulting others about it.

GINeric

Reaction score
I read it just fine why do you assume bs? Do I need to comment on every aspect every single word of your comment?
No....I chose to have some focus.

At least we can agree it's about opinions....if only we could stop insulting others about it.

You said I only follow people who say stuff that I already believe. I dont have to rely on those people, thats why I said I trust my OWN EYES. No you don't have to comment on every word, but there were key words in my statement that were left out that would have changed the narrative of "following what others believe". I killed that notion by clearly stating that I trust MY OWN EYES.

The only "others" i insult are the cowards that ONLY show up after losses, never after the wins. Yes, they should be exposed and insulted because their opinions hold no merit.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said I only follow people who say stuff that I already believe. I dont have to rely on those people, thats why I said I trust my OWN EYES. No you don't have to comment on every word, but there were key words in my statement that were left out that would have changed the narrative of "following what others believe". I killed that notion by clearly stating that I trust MY OWN EYES.

The only "others" i insult are the cowards that ONLY show up after losses, never after the wins. Yes, they should be exposed and insulted because their opinions hold no merit.

Let's be clear here and review. THIS...is your post I replied to:

No im definitely not a football expert. But I do trust the words of HOF players, coaches, GM's saying Dak is a top ten qb.

I trust their opinions more than a few people who have never actually played football outside of a couple games of Madden. I just sit back and laugh at those dummies and address them like I'm doing right now. Its too easy....

I'm not gonna read every other comment or clarification by you. If there's some mix up you don;t have to get nasty about it. Forum is too big and too much going on to keep track of all your backtracking. You said what you said. Own it. You trust the words of people you agree with. No shame in it....own it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I got your message, but for some reason, I can't respond in my PM. Sounds good tho, looking forum to coming down. We'll link.

lol...you can't PM me back? How will I know you are coming? I gave you the address.

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
I hate to say this because I am a Dak Stan but the worst thing that happened to the Cowboys was Dak getting hurt last season. He was putting up garbage time stats and losing. I remember two games though that he should have won with his arm. The Rams and Seattle. Dak had a chance to win both games in the end but failed miserably. I believe Amari, CeeDee and Gallup were top 3 wideout units in 2020 but I realize a quarterback that can throw the football would get those guys the ball. If he played the whole season he would have been exposed as an average quarterback. Andy Dalton was so bad that he made Dak look like Dan Marino. We got hood winked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok, and flat out deceived. Dak’s agent sold us the swamp land in Florida for the price of real-estate in California.:omg::facepalm:
I agree

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hate to pile on but I was the first one to call out Romo and how much he choked during big games. Catch and others started with the Dak criticism and I was right, and so are the ones who called out Dak. But it's not just those two, it's every QB we've had since Aikman, and there's been a lot. Until, listen to my words, UNTIL JERRY DRAFTS A 1ST ROUND QUARTERBACK, we will NEVER EVER EVER win anything important.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We have a trend here with Dak..and Tyron, Martin, Zeke, Tank, Cooper...loks like the same trend we had with ...Romo, Tyron, Martin, (Insert RB), Tank, TO/Austin/(insert WR.....We have a trend with the Cowboys...There is not one player on this team who does not share in this trend.....

cowboyec

Reaction score
this is the part where we pretend we didnt win 12 games and the east.
bottom line.
he and we simply gotta be better in these big games.
not good enuff is not good enuff.

GINeric

Reaction score
lol...you can't PM me back? How will I know you are coming? I gave you the address.

Nah I can't because it says "Error" every time I press send. But give me another social media platform to reach you on

Oh yeah, send me a real addy, not some mechanic trailer. Don't worry about my arrival, I'll be there sooner than you think.

I also read your last PM message. Thanks for the great laugh... I needed that. Keep that same energy please...

jnday

Reaction score
yes but who coaches dak up?? kellen is in on that.
also i think as a OC, you have to look at the players you have and develop plays for them.
if dak cant make those throws , that means they / kellen is designing plays and then trying to make his players execute those plays.

As OC you have to make plays that they guys u have can execute, otherwise it is not going to work.
And other coaches on other teams make this same mistake.
Moore has no choice but to play Dak. Moore has no option than to play a QB that can’t find open WRs.

jnday

Reaction score
Please just stop, this is too hard for you.
Actually, it is very easy to bury your argument that Dak’s sucks less because there are some other QBs around the league that sucks. None of those QBs are paid $40 million a year to play for the Cowboys. Stop propping Dak up because there are a few loser QBs in the league that plays just as bad as Dak. That is no excuse for the bum to suck.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Actually, it is very easy to bury your argument that Dak sucks less because there are some other QBs around the league that sucks. None of those QBs are paid $40 million .n a year to play for the Cowboys. Stop propping Dak up because there are a few loser QBs in the leage that plays just as bad as Dak. That is no excuse for the bum to suck.
great post. they can't comprehend what you're saying

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Moore has no choice but to play Dak. Moore has no option than to play a QB that can’t find open WRs.
Then you have to scheme for dak.
whoever your qb or other players are, you scheme for them and their strengths.
kellen schemes what he wants, and forces his players to work within that.
He isnt a good OC.
Any OC has to work with the players they have.
Thats why shanahan went run heavy to help his qb. and look where they are.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Actually, it is very easy to bury your argument that Dak’s sucks less because there are some other QBs around the league that sucks. None of those QBs are paid $40 million a year to play for the Cowboys. Stop propping Dak up because there are a few loser QBs in the league that plays just as bad as Dak. That is no excuse for the bum to suck.
Lol