Twitter: Colin: "We have a trend here with Dak"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm not in the military, so I don't need that. But im not doing no more talking on this board. You know what to do though.

It would be a pleasure to meet you. I could take you to the Ranger obstacle course and we could run it together and if you finish it, which I doubt, but if you did then we could hand shake and then go to the gym and do some R.A.T. fighting with gloves. I would then respect you. But, I cannot respect a big mouth. Kirtland AFB has a nice course to run, but I will warn you in advance, it is freaking hard.

Brax

Reaction score
Dak did play a terrible game. No excuses . So did most of our stars.

But I’m not sure why we expect our QB to carry a team that suks it up . He’s not that great of QB despite his salary or hype.
Bad games do happen, and the high $ QB one would hope in a close game would be a difference maker, just doesn't seem to work that way lately, maybe Jerry really did do a deal with the Devil after Jimmy left.

Brax

Reaction score
It would be a pleasure to meet you. I could take you to the Ranger obstacle course and we could run it together and if you finish it, which I doubt, but if you did then we could hand shake and then go to the gym and do some R.A.T. fighting with gloves. I would then respect you. But, I cannot respect a big mouth. Kirtland AFB has a nice course to run, but I will warn you in advance, it is freaking hard.
A wise man once told me,
Remember that saying, "Never argue with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig likes it."
Sorry couldn't resist. Have a nice night.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A wise man once told me,
Remember that saying, "Never argue with a pig, you both get dirty, but the pig likes it."

lmao...well, shut my damn mouth! That was good, hound dog!

OGCowboy

Reaction score
After watching Dak fall from the penthouse to the outhouse in second half of the season one can assume maybe he started hanging with RG....somes can’t handle the highs:D

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bad games do happen, and the high $ QB one would hope in a close game would be a difference maker, just doesn't seem to work that way lately, maybe Jerry really did do a deal with the Devil after Jimmy left.
Of course he did. Attaching Daks salary to Eliteness is a major miscalculation. Don’t buy into the hype.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I guess you are the only one that looks to other teams to defend Dak’s shortcomings. I get what you are trying to do, so does 98% of the posters here. We just don’t agree with it. How many QBs around the league are making $40 million a year and still can’t read defenses or find wide open WRs? Just stop making excuses for the guy.
Please just stop, this is too hard for you.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dak is not accurate enough to throw the back shoulder fades. He has never been able to throw those passes.
That’s terrible. $40 million a year and he can’t make 90% of the throws

GINeric

Reaction score

I got your message, but for some reason, I can't respond in my PM. Sounds good tho, looking forum to coming down. We'll link.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep

And that’s basically who we have been for years. Many of us warned against the SB hype earlier in the year but fell on deaf ears to many.

I'm sure by mid April, the board will be excited about the 2022 cowboys. Its very predictable.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This all could be true, but, he was paid to make those throws. The dude is coming into year 7 for crying outloud!
money cant make a player better , only coaches can do that.
The coaches we have , make dak worse not better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Where is a Norv Turner type when you need him?
i dont know, but the jones boys need to find one!
kellen isnt that guy, he had 1 year as qb coach and then jerry made him OC! who does that ?? lol
Only our fearless gm/ owner does that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You admitted that you don't care about the rest of the NFL, but just Prescott's misrepresented witch hunt thread. Go ahead and ignore that other QBs in the NFL that are even better than Dak have about the same record vs. non division games. You're not willing to make a fair assessment.

There's enough to be critical about with regard to Prescott, no need to make BS up and hope no one notices. Followers.
I told you ....that you are confused. I never said "I don't care about the rest of the NFL"...that was someone else.

In too deep my man!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No im definitely not a football expert. But I do trust the words of HOF players, coaches, GM's saying Dak is a top ten qb.

I trust their opinions more than a few people who have never actually played football outside of a couple games of Madden. I just sit back and laugh at those dummies and address them like I'm doing right now. Its too easy....
There it is.

We only follow people who say stuff we already believe.

Everyone else is stupid.

khiladi

Reaction score
I also believe that if Dak was not injured in 2020 when he was he might not be the QB right now.

He would have regressed to what he is like he always does and we would've been a quick out in the playoffs if we made them.

I said it last season that Dak getting injured was the best thing to happen for him. One thing for sure is this guy is incredibly lucky. DBs drop so man of his sure fire picks and then he goes down right before guys like Zach Martin, who Zeke called the Cowboys best player, get injured and the OL goes through major reshuffling.

They literally had to change the offense after the bye. Andy Dalton was in the top 4 in release time, meaning to compensate for the blocking. And that’s Andy’s bread and butter.

Acting like Dak could have done that is delusional.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
All I’m saying is even after watching the Cowboys play the Chargers and Herbert in week 2, Dak-stans literally didn’t even have Herbert even as an honorable mention among QBs and kept telling us Dak was ‘elite’ and top 5.

Darren Woodson said the moment Romo walked into training camp, they knew he was the best QB on the roster. At that point, it’s just a matter of them processing the NFL game.

So much ‘vague’ descriptions of Dak, such as “he’s not a practice player”, “he is a leader”, “he has it”, while he holds onto the ball too long and throws constantly behind WRs. His fans literally were telling us how hard he worked because he built a football field in his backyard and told us how Romo was garbage because he went to Cabo. So with all that working, why does he still suck?

It’s comical.. even many of the guys that used the practice field in the backyard to praise him have turned on him..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I said it last season that Dak getting injured was the best thing to happen for him. One thing for sure is this guy is incredibly lucky. DBs drop so man of his sure fire picks and then he goes down for guys like Zach Martin get injured and the OL goes through major reshuffling.

They literally had to change the offense after the bye. Andy Dalton was in the top 4 in release time, meaning to compensate for the blocking. And that’s Andy’s bread and butter.

Acting like Dak could have done that is delusional.
I believe that next year could be a bad year from Dak.

After that Denver game when teams realized that all they needed to do was focus on the run, don't blitz, disguise a little, and make Dak think more he was never the same QB. Week in and week out he could not figure out what to do. He clearly looked confused, flustered, scared, and downright bad.

Next year will just be a continuation of that. The blueprint is out and he doesn't have a dominate run game to bail him out now. If he can't figure things out after 6 years of being a starter then he's never going too.