Twitter: Colin: "We have a trend here with Dak"

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wins and losses aren't attributed to a single player unless you have a ridiculous agenda. And, it would be a genuine concern when you compare this cherry picked statistic with all other teams. Just singling out one QB in the NFL and throwing up over and over doesn't mean anything. Be honest and to a fair comparison. I bet you'll find it's pretty much the same thing across the NFL, minus the real elite teams/QBs like Brady, Rodgers etc..

The game is about the QB. Nearly everyone acknowledges this except a few people that hang on to a cliche their highschool coach told them.

The NFL is made for all teams to nearly be equal and what separates teams the most is QB play and coaching.

The Bengals have been one of the worst franchises in all of sports. Well now they have Joe Burrow and are 1 game from a conference title…

The NFL is all about the QB.

Collins whole video just now is explaining how Dak has it pretty good as far as a supporting cast. You don’t get to make 40 million a year and complain about everyone around you not doing their job.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The game is about the QB. Nearly everyone acknowledges this except a few people that hang on to a cliche their highschool coach told them.

The NFL is made for all teams to nearly be equal and what separates teams the most is QB play and coaching.

The Bengals have been one of the worst franchises in all of sports. Well now they have Joe Burrow and are 1 game from a conference title…

The NFL is all about the QB.
You conveniently missed the point, per usual. So unless you have factual data to compare to Dallas' wins/losses vs non division teams this bash attempt is a joke.

I know one thing, if the win column favored Prescott in any way, you and a few of the bash bunch would cry about it being a team stat.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Andy Dalton started 9 games for us in 2020:

He had 14 TDs, 8 INTs, and threw for 2,100 yards. He also had 2 lost fumbles. So 14 TDs 10 turnovers.

Dak in 9 games after the Pats game and minus the Eagles practice squad joke of a game:

He had 16 TDs, 6 INTs, and threw for 2,300 yards. He also had 3 lost fumbles. So. 16 TDs and 9 turnovers.

There was literally not much difference at all from 2020 Andy Dalton and 2nd half of the season Dak. Also, add in the fact that Martin and Smith was missing games in 2020.

And Andy Dalton had a higher win % with rookie Brandon Knight and Steele at Tackle who were awful and Zeke who had gave up on the season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You conveniently missed the point, per usual. So unless you have factual data to compare to Dallas' wins/losses vs non division teams this bash attempt is a joke.

I know one thing, if the win column favored Prescott in any way, you and a few of the bash bunch would cry about it being a team stat.

I don’t need factual data. Just turn on a football game.

Stats Prescott is going to make his factual data look really good against the Eagles B team. Stats are for losers and Dak apologists. Watch the games please.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don’t need factual data. Just turn on a football game.

Stats Prescott is going to make his factual data look really good against the Eagles B team. Stats are for losers and Dak apologists. Watch the games please.

Lol, so you have no idea, you're just towing the line. I was sincerely curious to know, but it looks like you're not interested in an unbias point of view.
Have a great day!

Coy

Reaction score
Even us stupid folks understand losing 23-7 at HOME after 3 Quarters of football.......
Or would you prefer the GB playoff game losing 31-3 at the start of the 4th Q.
As you are a football expert can you tell us, stupid folks, where our QB was for the first 3 Q of these 2 above Playoff games at HOME?????

Actually it was 28-13, but yeah, I’m with you, Dak sucked in the first 3 quarters as well.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

You were so wrong lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol, so you have no idea, you're just towing the line. I was sincerely curious to know, but it looks like you're not interested in an unbias point of view.
Have a great day!

I have no idea? Lmao I’ve only been he guy telling homers like yourself what he is / was on here for years. I’m the guy who knows. You come to me for correct information and if you just want to waive Pom Poms and be delusional I’ll have them come to you.

starfan1

Reaction score
I truly believe that the Oline is a huge concern that said how Dak handles it is becoming more and more apparent. The deer in the headlights does apply at times. the problem is the cowboys find different ways to shoot themselves in the foot. Dak is not the guy to make up for team deficiencies. I don't expect him to be Aaron Rodgers but he has regressed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I have no idea? Lmao I’ve only been he guy telling homers like yourself what he is / was on here for years. I’m the guy who knows. You come to me for correct information and if you just want to waive Pom Poms and be delusional I’ll have them come to you.
Good lord, your posts are ultra cringe.
I'm not sure what's louder you talking about how great you are or the patting of the back. Very sad.
Just say you don't have an argument.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually it was 28-13, but yeah, I’m with you, Dak sucked in the first 3 quarters as well.

1 2 3 4 T
GB 7 14 7 6 34
DAL 3 10 0 18 31

Yep typo it was 28-13 starting the fourth Q then GB kicked an FG making it 31-13 and the rest is a dollar and day short for us....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Good lord, your posts are ultra cringe.
I'm not sure what's louder you talking about how great you are or the patting of the back. Very sad.
Just say you don't have an argument.

What argument do I need to make? Dak’s play does the talking for me.

I’m just the guy saying you don’t pay QBs of his quality like they are of Mahomes quality.

A lot of you applauded Jerry for the Dak & Zeke deals.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dak’s horrible playoff performance will change the landscape of football. For every Mahomes/Allen you get a Dak/Watson (legal trouble)/Wentz/Goff/Ryan. Guys like Jackson, Murray, Mayfield will just be playing on their 5th year options and might get franchised Tagged after that. There is no way you give those guys big extensions now.
I can appreciate what you are saying but I think you are looking at it from a fans point of view. As far as Jerry (and other Owners) are concerned Dak is worth the 40 million. Guys like Dak will keep you relevant. You will have a chance at making the playoffs. You will sell lots of jerseys. You can hang giant pictures of him around the stadium. He may never win you a superbowl or get you to a championship game but as far as the Owner is concerned he will get the job done.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I suspected weeks ago that there was some sort of 'tell' going on.

I recall using a baseball analogy of tipping pitches.

Now this is being reported.

Really, the defense always seems to know when a running play is coming....and when your center and left guard are below average players, and your receivers can't block at all...things are going to be difficult for any QB.

Not defending 4 or making excuses, but awful coaching has been a problem around here for a very very long time and I thought we may have been past it.....we clearly aren't.

Would you believe another Jerry hand picked genius is behind it all??

Prescott clearly needs a strong run game to succeed and we have a pass happy OC who will feature Jerry's 40 million dollar man and try to justify it.

Tell me again where the problem lies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Andy Dalton started 9 games for us in 2020:

He had 14 TDs, 8 INTs, and threw for 2,100 yards. He also had 2 lost fumbles. So 14 TDs 10 turnovers.

Dak in 9 games after the Pats game and minus the Eagles practice squad joke of a game:

He had 16 TDs, 6 INTs, and threw for 2,300 yards. He also had 3 lost fumbles. So. 16 TDs and 9 turnovers.

There was literally not much difference at all from 2020 Andy Dalton and 2nd half of the season Dak. Also, add in the fact that Martin and Smith was missing games in 2020.
Dude you can’t just take out games to prove your arguments. Let’s take out 49ers game that Dalton won because they were missing key defensive linemen and had a third string quarterback for a starter. Dalton was laughably bad. His play was the reason we did not make playoffs last season.

Bigdog

Reaction score

And Dak should get plenty of criticism for the way he played because Colin is right he didn’t play well at all and that is an understatement. If you are going to go out there and talk the talk; you better walk the walk also. I like Dak but if you get paid like an elite qb you need to perform like elite qb and take all the criticism if you don’t. This is a performance based profession that he chose and Dak didn’t perform well.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I hate to say I told you guys but I told you guys.

Good luck overcoming this deal. We’d be in a better position going forward if we were awful and possibly drafting a bigtime QB talent than being stuck with Dak at that price tag.

I doubt we put a team around him as good as this one anytime soon.
This is such a bad draft with the quarterbacks though. Maybe we should have drafted Fields instead of Parsons but I just think that would have been a mistake.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I can appreciate what you are saying but I think you are looking at it from a fans point of view. As far as Jerry (and other Owners) are concerned Dak is worth the 40 million. Guys like Dak will keep you relevant. You will have a chance at making the playoffs. You will sell lots of jerseys. You can hang giant pictures of him around the stadium. He may never win you a superbowl or get you to a championship game but as far as the Owner is concerned he will get the job done.
You are right but I always felt we showed have called Dak’s bluff. I think he would have taken the Watson deal eventually.