3.Cards
4.Rams.....too high
5.Ravens
6.Buc's
7.Chargers
8.Packers......should be higher
9.Browns
10.Chiefs

For this guy to put our Cowboys that high is a big deal, I really didn't expect to see that.

Not shocked, for the perennial Cowboy haterz like Cowherd, SAS, Achooooo, and Sharpe....right now would be idiotic and clearly obvious to the fans to exhibit their narrow low view of the Boys. So they try to gain credibility and act now like they are very open and unbiased. As soon as the Cowboys lose a game or two, they will be back to their normal ways and "same old Cowboys" chant. Ever since the Cowboys have created this losing environment and pattern i have stopped watching these type of shows and will continue to do so even if they become a winner again.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I did mine before Colin's

1.Bills
2.Buc;s
3.Cards
4.Cowboys
5.Packers
6.Ravens
7.Chargers
8.Rams
9.Browns
10.Chiefs

Packers a little too high. They got spanked in the first game and they lost 3 times in the game to the Bengals before winning.
Lucky for them.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
No stats involved and for now, I'd have no problem for them being placed 10-12.

All that doesn't mean jack in October.

Just my style.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Cards, Rams, Packers, Bucs, Cowboys

Those are the contenders in the NFC right now. Still 12 weeks to go a million things can happen.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I doubt he really cares about that kind of thing.

Dude, he's with the media. You HAVE to think about that or you won't have a place in the schedule. I have never listened to him but to hear people here tell it, he'll get behind one thing one day and then say something completely opposite a little while later. Controversy to get people angry or excited is what sells. Same way being a boring, flatliner of a personality won't make you interesting to the ladies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
1.Bills
2.Cowboys
3.Cards
4.Rams.....too high
5.Ravens
6.Buc's
7.Chargers
8.Packers......should be higher
9.Browns
10.Chiefs

For this guy to put our Cowboys that high is a big deal, I really didn't expect to see that.

Why is it a big deal? It's one person's opinion that means nothing. We can all watch the games and know they have taken a giant step forward. I don't need pundits and talking heads to tell me they are playing as well as anyone and belong in the top 5 of all teams.

RaZon

Reaction score
Dude, he's with the media. You HAVE to think about that or you won't have a place in the schedule. I have never listened to him but to hear people here tell it, he'll get behind one thing one day and then say something completely opposite a little while later. Controversy to get people angry or excited is what sells. Same way being a boring, flatliner of a personality won't make you interesting to the ladies.

This guy is big he doesn't need to play that kind of thing at all. He can talk football both college and pro, basketball, baseball and makes it entertaining.

RaZon

Reaction score
Why is it a big deal? It's one person's opinion that means nothing. We can all watch the games and know they have taken a giant step forward. I don't need pundits and talking heads to tell me they are playing as well as anyone and belong in the top 5 of all teams.

Anyone who has their very own TV show gets my attention. How many people are in his position, I don't know any do you?

When a guy like Bert Sugar talks boxing I listen, when my mechanic explains what is wrong with my car/truck I listen..This....one persons opinion...is weak.

When Jim Ross talks pro rasslin' I listen.

RaZon

Reaction score
Not shocked, for the perennial Cowboy haterz like Cowherd, SAS, Achooooo, and Sharpe....right now would be idiotic and clearly obvious to the fans to exhibit their narrow low view of the Boys. So they try to gain credibility and act now like they are very open and unbiased. As soon as the Cowboys lose a game or two, they will be back to their normal ways and "same old Cowboys" chant. Ever since the Cowboys have created this losing environment and pattern i have stopped watching these type of shows and will continue to do so even if they become a winner again.

I totally agree, however.....who is going to beat us?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Anyone who has their very own TV show gets my attention. How many people are in his position, I don't know any do you?

When a guy like Bert Sugar talks boxing I listen, when my mechanic explains what is wrong with my car/truck I listen..This....one persons opinion...is weak.

When Jim Ross talks pro rasslin' I listen.

Who cares? His opinion of where Dallas ranks and $1 is worth exactly $1. Do you really need his validation to tell you what you are seeing when it comes to the Cowboys? Were you actually sitting around wondering if they were a top team at this point this year? Your mechanic telling you what is wrong with your car is a fact not an opinion so you should listen but when Jim Ross is acting out his character and reads his script about a fake entertainment show, you actually listen and think it means something? Now I get where you are coming from!

Aven8

Reaction score
Packers aren’t better from last year. Outside of Rogers and Adams, and Jones at RB they are really pedestrian.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Cowherd put Dallas at #2 since according to him "Dallas is the only team in the league that has yet to play a bad game this year" (paraphrasing).

And the reason he put the Bills #1, because he thinks the Bills would beat the Cowboys by a TD if they played each other.

I don't put much stock in "Power Rankings" as they are virtually meaningless, but that was his justification for his Top 2.

RaZon

Reaction score
Who cares? His opinion of where Dallas ranks and $1 is worth exactly $1. Do you really need his validation to tell you what you are seeing when it comes to the Cowboys? Were you actually sitting around wondering if they were a top team at this point this year? Your mechanic telling you what is wrong with your car is a fact not an opinion so you should listen but when Jim Ross is acting out his character and reads his script about a fake entertainment show, you actually listen and think it means something? Now I get where you are coming from!

When people who make their living in whatever business talk, I listen. You don't have to since you apparently don't get it.

See where it reads....Colin's Top 10.....so why are you here, what?....play critic, ah,,,,why?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PFF's top 7 using their data:

1. Cleveland
2. Dallas
3. LA Rams
4. TB
5. Buffalo
6. Baltimore
7. Cincinnati

RaZon

Reaction score
Cowherd put Dallas at #2 since according to him "Dallas is the only team in the league that has yet to play a bad game this year" (paraphrasing).

And the reason he put the Bills #1, because he thinks the Bills would beat the Cowboys by a TD if they played each other.

I don't put much stock in "Power Rankings" as they are virtually meaningless, but that was his justification for his Top 2.

Just something to kick around as we wait for the next game.

I think it's pretty cool to see a guy having no choice but to rank us that high, trust me he'd rather not.

Scotman

Reaction score
Super.

I want more this season. 25 long years. This year has to end differently or all the rankings, PFF grades and individual records won't mean squat. We have to win this year.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
1. Cards (Undefeated)
2. Bills (Dismantled the Chiefs in KC and posted two shutouts)
3. Bucs (The GOAT shows no signs of slowing down)
4. Cowboys (Dangerous on land or air and great at thefts too)
5. Chargers (They beat the Chiefs and the Browns, two of the top 10 teams and barely loss to the Cowboys)
6. Ravens (Should be undefeated)
7. Rams (No shame in losing to the Cards, but not by 17 points)
8. Packers (Lackluster win against the Bengals drops them to this spot)
9. Browns (Two tough losses to Chargers and Chiefs)
10.Chiefs (They're still a threat IF they make the playoffs)