Colin's Top 10

RaZon

Reaction score
Collins likes to be slightly outrageous and draw a lot of pushback from the other sports media personalities, he just wants the Steven A's of the world to counter and blow a gasket in a 20 minute rant about how the Cardinals are better, can't take anything this guy says seriously

I disagree, he knows who is who, and history. He didn't get to where he is not being taken seriously, it doesn't work that way.

Easyout66

Reaction score
BIlls
Cards
Bucs (I can't put the Cowboys above the Bucs. They have the same record and the Bucs beat them)
Cowboys
Rams
Chargers
Ravens
Packers
Chiefs
Browns

That would be mine with the teams Colin used.
I think I'd drop the Rams past the Packers a that would be my list

Bates

Reaction score
Yep there are two reasons.

#1 is that they are a very good team.

#2 is that they've played a power-puff schedule.

I think it’s going to be difficult to know how good Buffalo is this season. As of right now the best team they’ve played is 2-3. The 2 shutouts are against 2 teams who will be battling with Jacksonville for the number one pick all season. As of now they only have like 4 games all season against a team with a winning record. The remaining 12 teams on their schedule has like 23 wins between them. Their schedule is littered with the worst teams in the league. Jets x 2. Miami x 2. Houston. Atlanta. Indianapolis. Jacksonville. And they lost to Pittsburgh. They were good last year and I suspect their better this year, but who knows.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Noway that guy is a moron, he knows his stuff about as well as anyone else.
No, he is a moron. He is paid to keep his jaw flapping up and down constantly, like the rest of the talking heads. Just today he was trashing Dak, saying when Dak passes too much we lose. He failed to mention that the last couple of years Dak had to throw the ball excessively to play catch-up because our defense sucked, one of the worst in the league. Yep, he just flaps his pie-hole about the Cowboys because it gets ratings.

RaZon

Reaction score
No, he is a moron. He is paid to keep his jaw flapping up and down constantly, like the rest of the talking heads. Just today he was trashing Dak, saying when Dak passes too much we lose. He failed to mention that the last couple of years Dak had to throw the ball excessively to play catch-up because our defense sucked, one of the worst in the league. Yep, he just flaps his pie-hole about the Cowboys because it gets ratings.

Totally disagree, you don't get to where he is being some moron. His ability to talk all the sports is impressive, can you do that. yep, me either.

He is entertaining and not afraid to admit he is wrong. I like that.

Loso86

Reaction score
1.Bills
2.Cowboys
3.Cards
4.Rams.....too high
5.Ravens
6.Buc's
7.Chargers
8.Packers......should be higher
9.Browns
10.Chiefs

For this guy to put our Cowboys that high is a big deal, I really didn't expect to see that.
Packers shouldn't be higher they should be 3-2 or 2 -3

RaZon

Reaction score
just messing around, when it's negative things about the cowboys his opinions don't matter. lol

When some ones opinions are seen by how many million. they matter.

We can Google him right now, there is a reason for that.

T-RO

Reaction score
Bucs are monsters...and in two months the Chiefs will be in the top Two again.

Cowboys are somewhere 3-5.

RaZon

Reaction score
I do see Buc's vs Cowboys in that NFC Champs game.