***College Championship game thread***

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Elliot rushed for 696 yds 8 TDs the last 3 games! Dude just trucked everyone when it mattered most.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
That is college football. Players come and go. They have some decent QB prospects coming in so who knows what will happen.

I don't really disagree with ya man, I'm just saying this was as good as of a chance as they had to win the title. I liked the way the ducks D played throughout the season, i loved Oregon's offense!

I probably shouldn't of been so absolute in saying that they wont "ever", but this was without the doubt the best chance they were gonna get to grab a title. They had the talent, they just didn't get it done.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
And to think they lost to Virginia Tech! Playoffs sooooo freaking overdue! I'm glad the results worked out, tOSU really deserves the crown!!!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
CFP was a huge success this year. I believe the selection committee got it right with the 4 teams and the Buckeye's proved getting hot at the end of the season is huge.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
CFP was a huge success this year. I believe the selection committee got it right with the 4 teams and the Buckeye's proved getting hot at the end of the season is huge.

I am so freaking happy that the system works. Hind sight is 20/20, but as it turns out FSU should of been traded out with TCU (I thought they should have been in anyways over OSU or FSU). I'm very glad that it played out well.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I will be shocked if anyone complains who is the National Champion

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
if a college team can gameplan the uptempo read option the NFL should just squash it

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This game told me even more than I thought that Mariota will be a bust in the NFL. His best passes are those 4 yards beyond the LOS. Looks shaky under pressure. Off target when he goes down field. His offenses fail when you hit them in the mouth. If they aren't moving fast and in rhythm, they look lost. Does not translate to the next level.

mldardy

Reaction score
This game told me even more than I thought that Mariota will be a bust in the NFL. His best passes are those 4 yards beyond the LOS. Looks shaky under pressure. Off target when he goes down field. His offenses fail when you hit them in the mouth. If they aren't moving fast and in rhythm, they look lost. Does not translate to the next level.

Not sure where he'll go but tonight's game didn't help.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This gimmick offense run by Oregon and Eagles just doesn't work if you have a defense that can force 3 and outs. Oregon's defense was gassed and run over all night by one heck of an Ohio State Offensive line. Good thing that Ohio State had 4 turnovers or this game would have even been worse score wise than what it was. Time to throw this type of offense in the garbage.