***College Championship game thread***

mldardy

Reaction score
Has to be considered the best coach this year. I never seen a coach do this with a 3rd thing QB. To have Jones ready on such short notice is amazing.

As a Buckeye fan I still can't believe this season. After Braxton went down and then after Sept 6th there was no way I thought this would ever happen.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Congrats to Buckeye fans :) Hopefully Oregon will be back soon to give it another go.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Ohio has run that same running play all night, and Oregon still can't stop it

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, one thing you can say for certain is that the selection committee sure got this one right.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Oregon will never get a better chance to win a title, it just goes to show that they cant consistently handle physical athletic teams

I disagree. But time will tell. Mark Helfrich has made a concerted effort getting bigger players. You see it with this year's team and next year's incoming recruits.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
If Oregon couldn't do it tonight, they never will be. Once again, another prestigious program wins the championship. Ohio State, Florida State, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas, USC, Oklahoma, etc.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If Oregon couldn't do it tonight, they never will be. Once again, another prestigious program wins the championship. Ohio State, Florida State, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Texas, USC, Oklahoma, etc.

Oregon chokes every year at some point.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Yeah ok

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How good a coach is Urban Meyer? Congrats, Bucks.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
I disagree. But time will tell. Mark Helfrich has made a concerted effort getting bigger players. You see it with this year's team and next year's incoming recruits.

That is nice and all, but they just lost the best QB they ever had (and even that wasn't good enough).

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That is nice and all, but they just lost the best QB they ever had (and even that wasn't good enough).

That is college football. Players come and go. They have some decent QB prospects coming in so who knows what will happen.