College Football Game Day is back

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a wonderful day in the neighborhood as College Football Game Day is back. And it’s opening up in Ft Worth from Fox this morning.

Here in the South nothing greater than College Game Day. It is King!!

mw0ED5D.jpg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Aikman interviews Coach Prime on Colorado's season. Up against #17 TCU today. Shouldn't be dogged if they lose considering how bad they were last year, but the hype will definitely be going if they win today.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Colorado putting up a fight! 14-7. That QB he brought from Jackson State is good! Go Prime!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That was one of the best NCAA games I’ve seen in a while. I really thought Colorado’s defense was going to be too gassed in the end, but they came through in the clutch. Deion’s kid hell of a better QB than the TCU QB. Prime has recruited some Mini-Me Deions LOL. Some impressive receivers and defensive backs. If I were the opponent, I would just try to run on them all day. I don’t know why TCU decided to start throwing so much on that last possession.

EST_1986

Reaction score
That was one of the best NCAA games I’ve seen in a while. I really thought Colorado’s defense was going to be too gassed in the end, but they came through in the clutch. Deion’s kid hell of a better QB than the TCU QB. Prime has recruited some Mini-Me Deions LOL. Some impressive receivers and defensive backs. If I were the opponent, I would just try to run on them all day. I don’t know why TCU decided to start throwing so much on that last possession.
If he can recruit some run defense they would be a problem

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Best opening game I’ve ever seen. Can’t even think of a #2 (maybe Iowa-NDSU, similar feel)

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Deion is unstoppable as a coach, especially in the NIL Era. He will spend a few years turning around Colorado and then once he goes to a blueblood program, he will start racking up championships. With Saban getting old, Deion and Kirby Smart can dominate college football for a long time

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if Deion is is kind of dude that refuses to fail in anything he does.

most of are surprised by today but when you remember it’s Deion, it makes sense .

His players have clearly bought into him.

He definitely seems to be that way. What a win for Colorado!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Deion is unstoppable as a coach, especially in the NIL Era. He will spend a few years turning around Colorado and then once he goes to a blueblood program, he will start racking up championships. With Saban getting old, Deion and Kirby Smart can dominate college football for a long time

I could see a National Championship game between Colorado and Georgia coming soon. Also, I like Colorado's oline. I'd love it if we can draft one of the oline players.