College Football Game Day is back

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
1st Colorado game I watched, they got quite a few below average players. Oregon exposed them quickly.
They don't have much depth. Remember, he basically wiped the slate of the entire roster and pulled in who he could. He still needs time to build it. Shadeur gets a lot of attention, and he deserves it, but I thought Hunter was the MVP against TCU. Good they get knocked down a little bit though too like our Boys. I think they will be more competitive against USC, but would definitely help to have their best CB/WR out there. Makes me wonder though... how bad is Nebraska and how much have they fallen from the college ball echelon? They DID NOT look like a powerhouse like Oregon. Colorado State put up more of a fight.

John813

Reaction score
Man, I’ll take it but whoever called that run play for Miami should be fired lol

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m struggling to stay up, but Colorado has blown a 29-0 lead, might just lose this game.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Prime Time lost in 2OT. Frankly that game should not have been that close.
The wild swings of the team this year is like being on a really extreme roller coaster,

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
A lot of bad coaching going on last night for my Colorado Buffaloes. Going for it on 4th down on your side of the 50 multiple times with a big lead let Stanford back in it.

4 times they had 12 men on the field inside the red zone on defense. 3 personal fouls after the play was over. Zero blitzing on 3rd and goal from the 14 when your corners are getting destroyed the entire 2nd half of the game.

Taking the ball first in OT when you win the coin toss is about as bad as it gets in college football. Deion says he wants his offense on the field, but that is just plain short-sighted, it is a huge advantage to put the defense on the field first so your offense knows what it has to do to win the game.

gtb1943

Reaction score
A lot of bad coaching going on last night for my Colorado Buffaloes. Going for it on 4th down on your side of the 50 multiple times with a big lead let Stanford back in it.

4 times they had 12 men on the field inside the red zone on defense. 3 personal fouls after the play was over. Zero blitzing on 3rd and goal from the 14 when your corners are getting destroyed the entire 2nd half of the game.

Taking the ball first in OT when you win the coin toss is about as bad as it gets in college football. Deion says he wants his offense on the field, but that is just plain short-sighted, it is a huge advantage to put the defense on the field first so your offense knows what it has to do to win the game.
The mechanics of coaching are not his strong point so far; unless he gets better his star will not continue to ascend.

John813

Reaction score
Like how GT only shows up lately to upset top 25 teams.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Colorado is truly unpredictable. Which is entertaining to an extent but certainly not conducive to building a sustained winning program.
Not particularly impressed with Prime as a HC