College Player I was Most Impressed With

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
hands down if anyone watched the Texas - Arkansas game, DT Rod Wright was a beast.

Facing double teams all game long he collapsed the pocket and wreaked havoc in the R-backs backfield.

DT is a need area for the Cowboys IMO. He moved up the list.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
K J Harris....RB WVU...first game 25 carries for 337 yards and 4 TDs.

Got hurt early in the second game so did not play afterwards.

Also the one two punch of the Auburn RBs looked pretty good.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Hostile said:
hands down if anyone watched the Texas - Arkansas game, DT Rod Wright was a beast.

Facing double teams all game long he collapsed the pocket and wreaked havoc in the R-backs backfield.

His great play puts me in quite a situation. I want him to stay for his senior year at UT next year, but he would also look good in the Star. This kid has been an impact player since he was a freshman. Great player with a level head.

Reaction score
SoTex said:
His great play puts me in quite a situation. I want him to stay for his senior year at UT next year, but he would also look good in the Star. This kid has been an impact player since he was a freshman. Great player with a level head.

Don't worry, Texas' players have a pretty solid record of staying through their full term of eligibility.

Name the last top prospect from UT football that left early... yeaaa, that's what I thought! ;)

Trust me, once you get there, you DON'T wanna leave!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Don't worry, Texas' players have a pretty solid record of staying through their full term of eligibility.

Name the last top prospect from UT football that left early... yeaaa, that's what I thought! ;)

Trust me, once you get there, you DON'T wanna leave!
They pay is too good ;)

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hostile said:

He's a top 5 pick for sure.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jterrell said:
He's a top 5 pick for sure.
As in top 5 overall?

Wow. I do have him in the 1st round if he declares.

I thought he played as solid a game on the line as I have seen in a long time. Flat out impressive.