Twitter: Collins has tested 10 a month (passed all)

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
That’s a crazy amount of tests, he must be on some kind of probational program. What this tweet indirectly implies is it was something that happened after Aug 11th, and they’re trying to say to let it slide because he was so good beforehand

Sydla

Reaction score
They also specifically said he passed for marijuana, not passed for everything. Maybe the issue is theyre not supposed to be testing this often for other substances and he failed for something else…. And his lawyer says that’s not fair.

Maybe because of past pot failures he has to be tested for everything and a skip would big a big deal. I am curious if the LaCanfora reporting of him missing tests because he was not at the facility due to the disease we can't mention this site is true? That would be a ballsy move for the league to hit for those missed tests.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
So what's going on???????

Did I read that right...TESTED 10times a MONTH.....for 18 MONTHS that's like a 180 piss test.....OUTRAGIOUS...someone is stretching the truth someplace.....even if he got tested 10times in 18months...thats a lot......usually means you in the substance abuse program......:huh:

Collins has been tested roughly 10 times a month over the past 18 months, and, according to sources, has not tested positive for marijuana once between Oct. 21, 2020 and Aug. 11, 2021

jblaze2004

Reaction score
100 times in 10 months that is crazy. Jerry Jones and the cowboys lawyers should be looking into this crap or how did it even get that far? I mean geezus.

Sydla

Reaction score
So if this is right............. he took around 180 tests over the last 18 months, never failed one, missed 7 including some where he may have had a legitimate excuse for not being able to take some of them................. throw the book at him.

Seems about right from the NFL. LOL.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Wow...tested 180 times in the last year and a half, missing 7 dates due to "mitigating circumstances". He misses one more and is suspended for 5 games? If he has been tested 10 times/month, I doubt he could clear whatever was in his system by the time the next test comes around. A 5 game suspension makes no sense and, unless we are missing info, this is complete BS.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So what's going on???????

That's a ridiculous amount of testing for just one month.

Mostly shockingly absurd is that they have to drive to some kind of clinic, wait in line, pee and a cup and then be able to do all the team meetings and practices that are mandatory as an NFL player.

If I was Jerry, I would invest in a mobile test clinic for NFL players. Instead of having players go for tests in a certified clinic, get the certified testing staff to go to where the player is at — maybe their home, or at practice, etc.

The NFL is a multi-billion dollar company. There is no reason why the clinic can't go the players and test them where they are rather than to show up at a clinic 10 times a month.