Colts at Chiefs Game Thread

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I get it Mahomes is pretty good but a lot of people aren't realizing he's on a completely stacked offense with playmakers at every single level(elite ones at that) and he's in Andy Reid's system. Mahomes numbers would be NOTHING like they are with the Chiefs on another team. He's in a great situation which has made him look drastically better.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Luck with only 12 pass yards, before that last pass. Wow
Colts have a great coaching staff, but they clearly were not ready for Andy Reid coming off a bye. And they basically run a variant of his offense.

blumayne38

Reaction score
I just wonder if Mahomes will be this good next year.

Starting now defensive coordinators across the league are picking apart his game film down to the tiniest detail. It's stuff they just didn't have the time to do the week in between games.

The kid is a monster talent and he's going to have a great career, but he's setting a bar so high for himself he might spend the rest of his playing days trying to live up to 2018.
How do you stop a no look pass? I’d like to know that defense..

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I get it Mahomes is pretty good but a lot of people aren't realizing he's on a completely stacked offense with playmakers at every single level(elite ones at that) and he's in Andy Reid's system. Mahomes numbers would be NOTHING like they are with the Chiefs on another team. He's in a great situation which has made him look drastically better.

It might be a little too early to call him a system guy.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
True. Young QBs typically need a little more around them to succeed than vets.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just wonder if Mahomes will be this good next year.

Starting now defensive coordinators across the league are picking apart his game film down to the tiniest detail. It's stuff they just didn't have the time to do the week in between games.

The kid is a monster talent and he's going to have a great career, but he's setting a bar so high for himself he might spend the rest of his playing days trying to live up to 2018.

They can pick apart all they want. It will not matter. He’s too good.

He’s been perfectly defensed several times and he still makes something happen.

His ability to improvise along with Andy Reid calling plays is just too much.

The way to beat him is keep him on the sideline.