Colts at Chiefs Game Thread

hopemsu

Reaction score
Not sure if serious. This game somehow absolves Dak's weakness?

Phillip Rivers is a notorious dink and drunker and likely hall of famer. That's what elite accuracy and processing speed will get you. Does Dak have elite accuracy and processing speed?
Not sure if serious. This game somehow absolves Dak's weakness?

Phillip Rivers is a notorious dink and drunker and likely hall of famer. That's what elite accuracy and processing speed will get you. Does Dak have elite accuracy and processing speed?

Nope just saying Mahommes long ball is sht from what I saw tonight

IceBowler

Reaction score
Our QB is compared to others in the League and often unfairly. One thing we found out today is that Andrew Luck sure isn't "Mr. Clutch."

cristglo

Reaction score
I'll say it again.

The colts have 122m in csp room and are a really young team....they are going to be good for a long time...
i agree they are young and just need a few pieces i wouldnt be suprised if they dont have a sit down with AB and he isnt a Colt next year. having Him and Ty Hilton Ebron Marlon Mack that would be really scary

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Luck was a boring statute out there today. He needs that extra intensity gear for playoffs...and I didn’t see it.

cristglo

Reaction score
Not sure they can scheme away his weapons, though, like they did Beasley or that Reid isn't able to adjust to it. The biggest hole I see in his game is that he isn't real accurate on his deep passes. Defenses could play up to cut off the underneath stuff and make him prove he can burn them deep, but I just can't see them doing it with the deep speed KC has.
Thats true and I have never seen a QB that can throw so many different ways.