Colts at Chiefs Game Thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That was Luck throwing to the Colts' equivalent of Rico Gathers.

Their offensive play-calling has looked a lot like one of our games so far. Abandon the run game at weird times, offense only works in the two-minute drill, think you can score just because you've got a size mismatch.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Why didn't the Colts go after Dez Bryant earlier in the year. Their WRs don't look all that good other than Hilton who hasn't done jack squat today.

Sammy Watkins actually showed up today. But, it looks like the Chiefs don't even need him. Chiefs probably call Pgh in the off-season and try to trade Watkins and draft pick for Antonio Brown.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Why didn't the Colts go after Dez Bryant earlier in the year. Their WRs don't look all that good other than Hilton who hasn't done jack squat today.

Sammy Watkins actually showed up today. But, it looks like the Chiefs don't even need him. Chiefs probably call Pgh in the off-season and try to trade Watkins and draft pick for Antonio Brown.
Antonio brown on this team would break the league

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Man, I thought the Colts could hang, just like I think we can vs LA. Hope I'm right in our game at least. Chiefs are fresh and crisp and the Colts look worn out.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I'd actually be glad to see the colts out. I think they would be an extremely tough matchup should we somehow get to the SB. I don't think we matchup as well with them at all. In a dome i think they would be tough cause of their ability on both sides of the ball.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Man, I thought the Colts could hang, just like I think we can vs LA. Hope I'm right in our game at least. Chiefs are fresh and crisp and the Colts look worn out.

Didn't they win 10 out of 11 games or something ridiculous like that? That would make any team a little battle weary.

blumayne38

Reaction score
The chiefs look crazy right now, the only thing I can see slowing this team down right now is a solid defense and a great run game. Keep pat off the field Hmmmmmm

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Mahomes and Brown? Great fantasy football duo, but I think something is going on with AB. He's......acting like a tool that last year or so. Then again, maybe his teammates are the tools. It is Pittsburgh after all.

Big Ben and AB are both tools.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I'd actually be glad to see the colts out. I think they would be an extremely tough matchup should we somehow get to the SB. I don't think we matchup as well with them at all. In a dome i think they would be tough cause of their ability on both sides of the ball.
Cowboys would smack the colts in a revenge game. Andrew luck is a career playoff choker