Colts at Chiefs Game Thread

robertfchew

Reaction score
How dumb do you have to be to dance around after a sack trailing by 17 in the 3rd quarter?

I don’t agree with it but it’s not penalty worthy. Especially when the chiefs are allowed to shove players in the back when out of bounds

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Geez, there are some stupid humans in the NFL.

Ya think? I love is reaction after the flag: 'what me? was that wrong?'.....lofl. Reminded me of George Costanza in the Seinfeld episode where he got caught servicing the maid on his desk after hours: 'was that wrong?'

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
No he isn’t, and he is playing for a organization that wasn’t giving him anything. Now they have a HC and draft picks we will see. I personally like luck and would trade him for Dak in a second. There is no guarantee Dak starts for a long time in the NFL things happen. There isn’t even a guarantee Dallas dosnt find a better QB. Either way the best man will play and now that’s Dak
He has more interceptions than touchdowns in the playoffs. And a 70 passer rating. That’s worse than Blake Bortles dude.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha-Ha,,,the ol' proven& patented INDY wieners whirl-n-jock strap Twerk in front of a ZEBRA is yellow flag award worthy,,,stillo_O

:hammer:

JayFord

Reaction score
Andrew lucks throwing motion looks so awkward
Like he’s still learning how to throw

Step 1 pick up the ball
Step 2 raise it above my head
Step 3 then throw

blumayne38

Reaction score
Indy special teams was just trotting that’s why they didn’t jump on that

PUSHfold

Reaction score
That was the Colts chance to change the game and get some momentum going...fail.