Colts/Jags, Walt Anderson crew at it again

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Biggems;2505478 said:
so what happens when his crew calls the Colts/Steelers playoff game? Who gets the calls? would it the Steelers, since it would be in the Burgh?

I think the stealers have been paying the refs longer ...since the early to mid 70's or so I guess... they would probably be favored over the mannings

Boysboy

Reaction score
dbair1967;2505397 said:
The guy doesnt make any plays, I still dont see how anyone can make the argument he's a great player, let alone the defensive POY.

This yr he has one pick...last yr he had 2, he has only 5 for his career...he never gets his hand on the ball either, 6 passes defensed last yr, only 2 this yr...in fact he has only 14 for his entire career. Has forced two fumbles in his CAREER.

Sanders is nonetheless the heart and soul of that D. Just his presence alone makes that D play with alot of fire.

If Roy38 were in his place instead, I could only imagine how horrible the Colts D would be instead.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Boysboy;2505539 said:
Sanders is nonetheless the heart and soul of that D. Just his presence alone makes that D play with alot of fire.

If Roy38 were in his place instead, I could only imagine how horrible the Colts D would be instead.

:laugh2:

dware94

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2505198 said:
I've watched Sanders play every week and he is one of the top 5 defensive players in the league--

No you havent. He has only played in about 6 games this year. Living in Indy I have to hear how great Sanders is. The colts defense didnt miss a beat with Melvin Bullitt in there. Sanders is good for about 7 takles every 4 games. The dude is made of glass.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
dware94;2505555 said:
No you havent. He has only played in about 6 games this year. Living in Indy I have to hear how great Sanders is. The colts defense didnt miss a beat with Melvin Bullitt in there. Sanders is good for about 7 takles every 4 games. The dude is made of glass.

What? :)

unbreakable3.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2505028 said:
Its hard to say who the league loves more, the Steelers franchise, or anyone with Manning on their Jersey.

You forgot the New England Patriots. :laugh1:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2505872 said:
You forgot the New England Patriots. :laugh1:

No joke. I bet there are some that would drank Tom Bradie's bath water while washing it down with the sweat from Belicheat's hoody.:)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
adbutcher;2505876 said:
No joke. I bet there are some that would drank Tom Bradie's bath water while washing it down with the sweat from Belicheat's hoody.:)

Ummm....eww?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
tomson75;2505889 said:
Ummm....eww?

That is the level of disgust that I feel when they start blabbering about the greatness of Bradie and Belicheat.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

Bob Sanders of the Indianapolis Colts was walking down the street with his zipper down today......sadly, there were no survivors.

I swear this guy gets so much hype, like another poster pointed out, he's made of glass. The guyhas missed a ton of time. I think if you have hair hanging out the back of your helmet, you will be a star and over hyped.

1. Bob Sanders
2. AJ Hawk
3. Al Harris
4. Mike McKenzie
5. Bobby Carpernter.....err, nevermind on that one.