Colts - Texans - Jags: Toughest Stretch Going Forward

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The upcoming three games are going to be a big test of the Cowboys focus and preparation. Playing down to the competition is always a concern, we see it play out just about every week in the NFL.

Those final three games: Eagles - Titans - Commanders, will provide extra motivation for the Cowboys to excel, but those lesser teams are the ones that can sneak up on you and ding the armor.

If the Cowboys come out fast and furious against the Colts, arrows will be up going forward.
It’s the NFL. EVERY win is tough and you must play well to win any of them.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Titans aren’t as good as their record indicates, they’re basically a healthier version of the Giants. They run the ball a lot, play solid defense and end up in a lot of one score games that they’ve been fortunate to win more often than not.

They have below average QB play and very little ability at the receiver position.
Their coaching is really good

fifaguy

Reaction score
I never mark a game as a sure win, but something bad wrong has to happen to lose to Indy or Houston.

The Cowboys gave 10 days to prepare for Indy at home. Indy has what might be top 5 worst OL with a statue QB that is exhibiting the yips.

Houston is just a bad, very bad, team.

Jacksonville is the one I’m concerned could be a loss.

And Houston just announced they are changing starting qbs

starfan1

Reaction score
That these 3 games are our toughest
Never said that at all.in fact the next 3 should be easiest but each week we can be beat

it’s a week to week league. I do however think our toughest game will be @ Washington maybe @ tenneseee but we could win out

who knows

CWR

Reaction score
Colts and Jags can run the ball, plus their defenses can play a little bit. Cowboys have to bring it every week their not that good to overlook any team. Texans are trash, tho.

The Texans RB is probably having a better year than Jonathan Taylor. I agree they are trash nonetheless.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Never said that at all.in fact the next 3 should be easiest but each week we can be beat

it’s a week to week league. I do however think our toughest game will be @ Washington maybe @ tenneseee but we could win out

who knows
Washington no way

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Need to run the football against those teams. If we get too cute trying to showcase Dak we aren't winning. We almost lost against Detroit and Giants the defense held against both.

almost lost against Detroit? we won by 18, how on Earth is that almost losing?

starfan1

Reaction score
Washington no way

ok we’ll see but they have a tough front 4 kind of like what we struggle against and chase young will be back by then as well

we can revisit this later and hopefully your right