*****Colts Vs Steelers******

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Cowpoke I'm looking forward to that explanation as well.;)

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i'd hate to be Manning today if the Colts lose this game, whether its his fault or not he will get all the blame for choking

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
My My My... what to make of this... Steelers giving the little horses a physical game... that was to be expected, but c'mon Colts... wake up

CowboysRule!

Reaction score
Yep, Peyton will be slaughtered if the Colts lose, but they have a lot of time to recoup if their defense can play better, particularly their secondary.

CowboysRule!

Reaction score
The Colts have got to run the ball. They cannot keep trying to throw on every down. They also need better field position. Their secondary is killing them.

ghst187

Reaction score
CowboysRule! said:
Yep, Peyton will be slaughtered if the Colts lose, but they have a lot of time to recoup if their defense can play better, particularly their secondary.

he'll deserve it because not only is he the QB but he's also the offensive coordinator (and a big dork).

Hate to do it, but i'm actually rooting for the Steelers today..ugh.
Colts are still finesse and just flat out not tough. And Peyton is still a dork.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
yeah here watching the game with my family we keep commenting on where is James???? You have to run it with Peyton looking like crap right now

DefendeR

Benched
Reaction score
Not looking good for Dungy and Co.
I guess not playing a meaningful game in a month will affect your team.

Reaction score
Ok, I'm hungry!

I'm gonna go fire-up the Weber and grill up a thick piece of salmon, or sumpin'.

Y'all enjoy the games.

Colts - 38
Steelers - 31

Bears - 21
Panthers - 20

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Steeler hold them to 3......ummmm Excellent drive though.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Another reason hoping the Colts lose is so ****ing Cortez doesn't get a damn ring. Boy would that suck if that punk got one

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I could live with Cortez getting a ring - it's those hated Steelers having five of them that I could live without.

<Shudder>

burmafrd

Reaction score
As a huge Irish fan I could not be prouder of the BUS. Class all the way.
If anyone should be a first ballot HOF he better be.