*****Colts Vs Steelers******

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
kmp77 said:
Referees are a joke. There, fixed it for you.
And I'll be more than happy to thank you for it just as soon as I can figure out what exactly it is that you "fixed".

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Why are the Colts playing the pass on every down? It seem like every down, they are going full speed after the QB. I'll bet you that if the Colts def coordinator came to Dallas, Ware would've had 25 sacks this year.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Why are the Colts playing the pass on every down? It seem like every down, they are going full speed after the QB. I'll bet you that if the Colts def coordinator came to Dallas, Ware would've had 25 sacks this year.
Yeah, because Ware is so much better than Dwight Freeny.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
I cant believe the refs let the Steelers get away with a false start on that one and the then that real nice spot they gave them on that 4th down run by Big Ben.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I cant believe the refs let the Steelers get away with a false start on that one and the then that real nice spot they gave them on that 4th down run by Big Ben.

you mean the one on the 2nd effort when he clearly made the 1st down?

damn the refs...

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
iceberg said:
you mean the one on the 2nd effort when he clearly made the 1st down?

damn the refs...

Yeah. That one...where the announcers said it was a gift spot.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Dungy will probably lose this challenge but I don't think that he has any choice at this stage.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Yeah. That one...where the announcers said it was a gift spot.

and you usually are so unbiased in your views. you're never MY WAY OUR THE HIGHWAY - so i'll just hush now cause this is clear, rational thought at work not emotional outbursts.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Like i said earlier, i'd hate being Manning after the game as he will get criticized like hell and be labeled a choker

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Yeah, because Ware is so much better than Dwight Freeny.
I was obviously being funny. It's just sad to see a team constantly going after the QB when it's obvious they're going to run the ball.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
pitt just got screwed. but i'll bet the refs gave pitt that one, huh???