Columbo and false starts

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
VCDefectors;2439473 said:
He had two more against the 49ers. I swear he has almost if not just as many as Flo. What's the deal with this guy? These false start penalties get on my nerves almost as bad as watching Watkins or Henry getting turned around in coverage, or Romo's 1-a-game bonehead throw.

It just seemed to me that Columbo played better last year. He just seems so inconsistent.

Bo is deaf in his left ear. :rolleyes:

Swolt

Reaction score
Everytime i look there's a penalty getting called on this guy. It's biting us where the sun doesn't shine.

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
Yeah its ridiculous on how many false starts columbo and adams have
they really need to learn,i honestly think we should start fining them untill they get it in there head not to false start

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboysxSwagger;2441087 said:
Yeah its ridiculous on how many false starts columbo and adams have
they really need to learn,i honestly think we should start fining them untill they get it in there head not to false start

How do you know they don't fine them? It may not be made public.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
JordanTaber;2440727 said:
There is absolutely NO WAY Colombo grades out the second lowest this year. Have you SEEN Flozell Adams?

Other than Leonard Davis, he probably grades out the highest.

Like I said, unless they actually come out and tell us there's really no way to know, but Columbo misses alot of blocks

Daudr

Reaction score
landryscorner;2440486 said:
I wouldn't cry if both FLozell and Colombo were gone...

#1 flozell is not worh what we are paying him, trade him, you can get a real good deal for him...and get a decent if not better player than him, there are some pretty desperate teams out there.

#2 He's on the decline get rid of him while you can..

Colombos just pathetic

Yes, because good Tackles grow on trees in the NFL . . . :rolleyes: