Combine Results 2014***updated 6:35PM 2-22***

Gaede

Reaction score
Both Pryor and dix weigh the same and have the same 40,I still go back and forth between these two.

I prefer Clinton-Dix. I think he's the safer bet to succeed. I think he's a very good player. Something about Pryor gives me pause

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

That's true. Last month, the University of Minnesota D Coordinator told me that when teams are happy they won 53-45 he feels miserable. "I just gave up 45 bleepin' points!" He said he hates it and wishes the Offensive coaches would just huddle up and run the ball more so his Defense doesn't have to take a million snaps.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks 56m
Pryor and Clinton-Dix both ran 4.58 officially.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
He's liable to end up at safety.

He's got skills. He flourished at the Senior Bowl under pro coaching and top competition. Anybody who doesn't have this kid at least in the first 3 rounds are underrating him, IMO.

Isn't he like 26 years old? I don't trust these old "students"; it's easy to look like a man amongst boys as a 25yo surrounded by teens.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks 56m
Pryor and Clinton-Dix both ran 4.58 officially.

Call me crazy.....but I'm liking Terrence Brooks more. I wouldn't want to spend a #1 on Brooks...but if you get Donald in the 1st and then Brooks in the 2nd....You might got something cooking.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what year do they realize Rich Eisen running the 40 isn't funny anymore?