Combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten is 15-43-1

CWR

Reaction score
Yay, we're winning the Mountain West and might get to lose in the Sun Bowl.

Do you really think people on here dont have the pulse of this team? You're not enlightening anybody. When is the last time you heard superbowl talk, when we were 3-0?

We didn't just start watching this week. We know there is much work to be done. We also know the chances of reaching any real degree of success with these coaches are slim.

Still that doesn't mean we need to cry after each win. Why not save the crying for the losses?

Kaiser

Reaction score
That's the combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten in their six wins.

And they completely controlled the game in each of those six wins. What's your point? That beating Miami by 25 or Philly by 27 should have been twice that?

Reactions: CWR

Swagger

Reaction score
Fans go from one extreme to another. One week Prescott is the worst QB in the league then the next he's a better passer of the ball than Dan Marino!

He played an excellent game today against a bad team without their starting QB. The offensive line did their job in pass protection and Prescott exploited the opportunities presented to him with the Lions selling out on stopping the run.

Good stuff but in the back of my mind I'm just thinking about how Prescott got on against the teams with a winning record this season, we now go to Foxboro and then towards the end of your schedule face the Eagles away in what I think will be the play off eliminator.

Some are celebrating as though we have already made the play offs - very dangerous...

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

That doesn't include the Jets.

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Still searching for a signature game this season.

Thanks to the NFC East.

Here's a good one for ya...

The combined record of teams Pats have beat is 42-58. Their only loss is to the Ravens. Bills the only team with a winning record they've beaten. See how that works......

BTW.....thought you didn't care about stats

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/ne/new-england-patriots

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

That doesn't include the Jets.

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Still searching for a signature game this season.

Thanks to the NFC East.
You’ll go to any lengths to hate on the Cowboys. What an embarrassment.

CWR

Reaction score
Fans go from one extreme to another. One week Prescott is the worst QB in the league then the next he's a better passer of the ball than Dan Marino!

He played an excellent game today against a bad team without their starting QB. The offensive line did their job in pass protection and Prescott exploited the opportunities presented to him with the Lions selling out on stopping the run.

Good stuff but in the back of my mind I'm just thinking about how Prescott got on against the teams with a winning record this season, we now go to Foxboro and then face the Eagles away in what I think will be the play off eliminator.

Some are celebrating as though we have already made the play offs - very dangerous...

You didnt think he played well 2 weeks ago vs the Vikings?

MikeB80

Reaction score
No, we didn't. We quickly turned the page when we beat 3-6-1 teams. We focused on the games that determined home field and playoff position. Playoffs were a given

We're losing our objectivity and expectations.

We're becoming the Lions fan base.

so dumb. When the dynasty beat up on the rich kotite's and ray handley's of the world the games were analyzed as they are today. There were always plays that could have been made that were not and mistakes that changed the games.

This revisionist idea that Dallas won every game during the dynasty 44-0 is so ignorant. The league is so different that even bringing this up is naive but whatever.

By the way who anointed you the voice of the fans? You are a damn ticket broker who overcharges other fans to attend games or schmoozes clients with tickets. You certainly do not speak for me in anyway as a fan.

CWR

Reaction score
Eagles will win east at 10-6 and Cowboys miss at 9-7

The Cowboys and Eagles will likely end up with those records, although it could easily be the other way around.

The only thing more alarming than how well we are passing the ball is our defense.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
They've won 9 games though.

Dallas lost to the Jets, who New England beat 33-0.

I remember in high school senior year, we lost twice to the worst team in the league in basketball but won the conference by beating the 2nd place team twice in nail baiters game, who did beat the worst team both times. Everything happen for a reason (name of a R&B song from the 70's by the Floaters who famous song was "Float On" for you old schoolers).

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Actually, the masses agree. They don't post on this board though.
the masses must have their head up their !@##$ then..where is the real change going to come from? from you? buying season tickets isn't exactly letting Jerry know you're dissatisfied with the product. Talk is cheap. the fans demanding change? LOL

Swagger

Reaction score
You didnt think he played well 2 weeks ago vs the Vikings?
The narrative would have been very difficult had the Vikings defender taken the regulation pick six back to the house at 14-0. Game over and a blow out.

The reality is that the Vikings went all out to stop the run and asked Prescott to win the game.

As others have commented on, every now and again you need your franchise QB to win a game like that and we lost.

I'm not blaming him for the loss just making the above point.

MikeB80

Reaction score
by complaining on a fan board and owning season tickets?....great job Erod the masses will follow.

He is trying to make the fan base better by selling his tickets to opposing teams fans for home games. This guy is amazing to see what he posts.