Combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten is 15-43-1

CWR

Reaction score
The narrative would have been very difficult had the Vikings defender taken the regulation pick six back to the house at 14-0. Game over and a blow out.

The reality is that the Vikings went all out to stop the run and asked Prescott to win the game.

As others have commented on, every now and again you need your franchise QB to win a game like that and we lost.

I'm not blaming him for the loss just making the above point.

The narrative also would've been very different if Witten didnt get interfered with in the endzone.

I swear Dak take more hear for ALMOST picks than any qb Ive ever watched.

Also the vikings didn't load the box up like people were claiming.

Swagger

Reaction score
Prescott is excellent at putting a real beat down on bad teams that go all out to stop the run.

Next week he has the chance to make a real statement and beat an ageing great in Tom Brady, who is now looking worse by each game, in Foxboro.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
There are a lot of fans that didn't demand past success from the Boy's they got spoiled and entitled from it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Prescott is excellent at putting a real beat down on bad teams that go all out to stop the run.

Next week he has the chance to make a real statement and beat an ageing great in Tom Brady, who is now looking worse by each game, in Foxboro.

Dak doesn't play against Tom Brady. He plays against the all time greatest defensive coach in the history of the league Bill Belichick and his defense.

the next four games are against great defenses and two of the greatest defensive coaches to ever do it in Belichick and Wade Phillips.

Techsass

Reaction score
Next two weeks will say plenty.
I posted somewhere about who is left on our schedule. I think everybody agrees that the Bears, Rams, Eagles & Commanders should be beatable. The only teams the Bills have beat that we didn't are the Jets & Titans. It's basically the same for the Patriots. They played the NFCE + AFCE just like us.

aria

Reaction score
Things are going to be proven!
In this thread!
TONIGHT!
Ghosts do exist? Jimmy Hoffa is still alive in South America? Zeke is actually worth his contract....nah, that’s not it, impossible to prove he was.

aria

Reaction score
lol the Patriots have played an even softer schedule, yet everyone on this damn forum has them blowing us out...
No sir, not me. I’ve been saying for months I think the Patsies are over rated this year and their schedule is the easiest in the league. I even put down a small friendly wager with a fellow Cowboy fan that we win that game.

JustChip

Reaction score
That's the combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten in their six wins.

That doesn't include the Jets.

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Still searching for a signature game this season.

Thanks to the NFC East.
And the combined totals of the Patriots opponents is 40-60. They’ve played 2 teams with a winning record - Baltimore, which they handily lost to, and Buffalo, which they won closely. No doubt NE is a better team than Dallas, but your point about records of opponents clearly doesn’t support your position.

starman22

Reaction score
1st place. Best QB in the division.

I know it hurts, clown.
:thumbup:

Carson Wentz
Daniel Jones
Commander QB

He is the best of this bunch. That is quite the accomplishment.

We, as fans, should be demanding much more from this team.

Qcard

Reaction score
That's the combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten in their six wins.

That doesn't include the Jets.

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Still searching for a signature game this season.

Thanks to the NFC East.
Yep, it's Dak's fault those teams didn't hold up there preseason hype....

In other news...

lwehlers

Reaction score
maybe the cowboys will treat this patriots game as there superbowl and upset the patriots and then this could be there signature game.