Combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten is 15-43-1

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Winning record teams on our schedule.

Saints, Packers, Vikings, Patriots, Bills, Rams
And possibly Phil

That’s good news for us. We can win division without beating anyone but losing record teams and our divisional foes which none currently are winning record teams.

Being that we lost to a losing record team we might have to beat one . Lol

CoachD

Reaction score
Ummmmmm, read the title of the thread again, buddy

We didn't beat the Jets. That's the record of the teams Dallas beat.

Then why even mention the Jets, like I said pointless!

erod

Reaction score
Then why even mention the Jets, like I said pointless!
Oh brother.

Ok dude, the point was that they've only beaten horrible teams this year, and in fact, they even lost to the 7th horrible team they've played, which was the Jets.

The three teams with winning records beat them, plus the Jets.

Capiche?

erod

Reaction score
Winning record teams on our schedule.

Saints, Packers, Vikings, Patriots, Bills, Rams
And possibly Phil

That’s good news for us. We can win division without beating anyone but losing record teams and our divisional foes which none currently are winning record teams.

Being that we lost to a losing record team we might have to beat one . Lol
And then the playoffs start......

JeffInDC

Reaction score
When the Patriots rip us next week I want to see the Dak mvp talk heat up

So, if our inept D gets shredded WORSE by Brady than Driskel was starting to do AND Dak goes for 250, 2-3 TD’s and no picks and they lose, it will STILL be all about Dak to you.........did I get that right?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I personally say who cares about the combined record. The pats during there long run have played in the AFC east. Only one team has even been close to competative (the jets two afc championship runs) during that time. Its a free 5 wins at least a year for the pats. I don't see them apologizing.

Ken

Reaction score
New England is 9-1 and beat the Jets, 33-0.

How'd we do against the Jets.

When do we beat a team that will finish with a winning record?
I like our chances this week.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I miss the days when Romo's INT's were explained away as everyone else's fault. It was better that these days where idiots count almost INT's and hold them against Dak.

JustChip

Reaction score
Dallas has yet to prove it is a top 15 team.
As Parcells so eloquently said, you are what your record says you are. They’re 6-4 which ties them with 5 other teams for 9th in the league. That makes them between 9th & 14th and I would put them at the top end of that range because the NFC is much tougher than the AFC (5 teams in NFC better than 6-4 in the NFC vs. 3 in the AFC).

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Yes I know they’ve won 6 championships, but the only good team the Patriots have played are the Ravens and they lost by 17

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Patriots have had a weak schedule as well and when they played an actual team like the Ravens they got blown out..
their pass offense is very weak this year, with only Edelman. there is no real deep consistent threat, so teams stack the box which also neutralizes Edelman. they miss gronk, that's why they wanted gronk so bad.

but man, their defense is out of this world, about 250 a game and the 3rd down conversion is less than 20%.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's the combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten in their six wins.

That doesn't include the Jets.

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Still searching for a signature game this season.

Thanks to the NFC East.

I definitely think this team is fools gold. I have little confidence in them. Even with Dak throwing for 400 yards and 3 TD's they continue to lose or barely beat horrid teams.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This means nothing to me unless you show me the same thing for teams like Philly and the Rams. Is there a huge difference for other teams?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The good news is; no team looks unbeatable at this point. I think the Vikings are the most dangerous team right now because they can win games without playing particularly well.

There will be a dark horse that emerges in the playoffs. A team that gets on a post Thanksgiving roll and carries that momentum into into January.

Could it be the Cowboys?

Carter

Reaction score
No, we didn't. We quickly turned the page when we beat 3-6-1 teams. We focused on the games that determined home field and playoff position. Playoffs were a given

We're losing our objectivity and expectations.

We're becoming the Lions fan base.

You mean those times with unlimited Cap Space. Yeah it was easy to win back than when your Owner opened the Bank on whatever Contract he wanted to give away.

This is an Any Given Sunday League now with only a few Teams being constantly very good each year. Actually it might just be the Pats lol.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Eagles will win east at 10-6 and Cowboys miss at 9-7
If the Eags win next week playing Seattle at home, they certainly have the advantage to take the title. I can only hope it comes down to a show down with the Eags with tied records in week 15 but that will be a toss up game. If it comes down to that, and we lose a playoff berth, I think only Rod gets the axe and JG survives another 5 years.

aria

Reaction score
I do.

That's the one.
He sure proved it yesterday, not a single RB not paid 90 million could have done what he did minus the other 31 starting RB’s in the league, Pollard and a few back ups.

It takes a special RB to fumble on the first carry resulting in giving the other team a TD but than get all sorts or credit for getting the TD back on a low pass against the 3rd worst defense in the league.