Combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten is 15-43-1

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the combined record of the teams Dallas has beaten in their six wins.

That doesn't include the Jets.

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Still searching for a signature game this season.

Thanks to the NFC East.

Hater!!!! lol

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
Wasn’t too long ago the “consensus” was that Wentz is better than Dak. That’s dead as disco now.

Dak’s a stud and we’re lucky to have him. We’re in 1st place because he’s playing great football.

Not sure what the “much more” is that you want through 10 games. We’ve lost some close games that have hurt us but that’s in the past.

All of our goals are still right there in front of us.
Not everyone thinks like us man. Go Cowboys

Reactions: CWR

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Haven't beaten a single team with a winning record if the Patriots hold on today.

Thanks to the NFC East.
new engaland combined record for teams they beat is 28-58

SF combined records for teams they beat is 29-62.....

not saying we should have not beaten some teams as we should have beaten NO, Minny and Jets and coaching blunders contributed to those losses.

Reactions: CWR

BigD_95

Reaction score
The Patriots also barely beat the Eagles today (17-10) who we destroyed. What's your point? This is a week to week league.

New England played Eagles in Philly - we played Eagles in Dallas. Lets see how we do in Philly. My guess with this defense it wont be good

InTheZone

Reaction score
And this is why I say pump the brakes on some players because we don't beat good teams, defense still looks suspect, and our pass game averaged in the 20s for the last 3 years until now, but how much of the improvement is credited to Moore and the opponents we've faced?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Run the same numbers for the Patriots and post your findings.....

The same Patriots team that offensively struggled against the Eagles that the Cowboys blew out and won that game because Wentz was playing worse than Brady was. Looking to see what happens next week if the Cowboys actually manage to upset the Patriots.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Thanks to the NFC East.[/

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Because we didn't beat the Jets. I only counted the games we won.
Oops . I’ll edit. Sorry

Instead I’ll add the record of the teams we lost to:)
27-10 including the 3-7 Jets who I believe are 3-2 since beating us.

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
Dallas has won the games they should have easily won, except for the Jets.

They've lost all the hard games.

That's what 8-8 teams do.

I'll get excited when Dak and the offense does this against truly good defenses. The Patriots are an opportunity this week.

He's certainly better this year, but not $35 million of our cap better.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
The Patriots have had a weak schedule as well and when they played an actual team like the Ravens they got blown out..

CoachD

Reaction score
The unwritten rule is to beat the teams you're supposed to beat and hopefully go 500 against the better teams! Nobody can control who's on their schedule so take care of business and be ready to play!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dallas has won the games they should have easily won, except for the Jets.

They've lost all the hard games.

That's what 8-8 teams do.

I'll get excited when Dak and the offense does this against truly good defenses. The Patriots are an opportunity this week.

He's certainly better this year, but not $35 million of our cap better.
I’m not one for moral victories but not getting embarrassed this Sunday is important. I don’t think anyone expects us to win but not getting blown out might be a bolster.

We still have a couple other winning teams coming up to bolster our confidence against Bills and Rams. Much more winnable.

CoachD

Reaction score

Thanks to the NFC East.

Ummmmmm why not include the Jets? All of a sudden the Cowboys didn't play them?? Your post is pointless!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The unwritten rule is to beat the teams you're supposed to beat and hopefully go 500 against the better teams! Nobody can control who's on their schedule so take care of business and be ready to play!
That sounds like a good model.

I’d like to see what the league average is but I’m assuming most teams on a schedule aren’t against winning teams. We had a 1st place schedule this year so we should be playing more than normal.

erod

Reaction score
I’m not one for moral victories but not getting embarrassed this Sunday is important. I don’t think anyone expects us to win but not getting blown out might be a bolster.

We still have a couple other winning teams coming up to bolster our confidence against Bills and Rams. Much more winnable.
A quick start and a good game this week, win or lose, would go a long way for this team, especially Dak.

That would be very encouraging.

The Pats and Bills are beatable. Dallas can virtually clinch the playoffs by winning these two games.

erod

Reaction score
Ummmmmm why not include the Jets? All of a sudden the Cowboys didn't play them?? Your post is pointless!
Ummmmmm, read the title of the thread again, buddy

We didn't beat the Jets. That's the record of the teams Dallas beat.